“Incredible food and Service”

Wholly Cannoli Cafe
Ranked #38 of 758 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Wholly Cannoli has THE BEST Cannoli, as well as other freshly made sweets! Have had the Eggplant Parmesan sandwich, Pizza, and several other entree choices. Have never been disapointed! Can't wait for the restaurant expansion to be finished.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I agree with Raul C this establishment offers the worst customer service ever.
We as a family ordered take out upon collection and opening at our house we found the order incorrect.
We assumed no problem send our cousin to the cafe, and phone to warn the cafe of the error and to change the order.
My cousin phoned and instantly received a shocking response from the manager?
Who questioned from the start that it was our fault, well remember we had the receipt.
Then my cousin heard abuse in the background from staff members, aimed directly at him.
Truly shocking to which the manager, said was not aimed at my cousin (liar)
Then my other cousin upon arriving at the cafe received the same poor customer service, we witnessed.
Lets remember this was only about a pizza!
To the manager if you employ immature staff with obviously no experience, then train them in good customer service!
Remember the internet is a powerful tool, and we have already posted our opinions, and you will loose custom!
I hope you will benefit in some way from the feedback, but sadly i think not!

1  Thank cibag1
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

We ordered fold to-go for my birthday dinner last Wednesday and it was excellent!! The chicken piccata was amazing as was the lasagna and chicken Parmesan. The tiramisu was fantastic. Cannot wait to go back!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The food is wonderful and the atmosphere is great! You can see the owners going around and making sure that every customer is happy. This is also a great place to bring the family for a delicious meal on a very Italian-like restaurant. Don't leave without trying their garlic knots!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Took my wife, mother and father-in-law in for dinner in your restaurant in hope of an excellent meal and a nice glass a wife this fine Friday evening. However, the waiter (looked like maybe the owner) gave our table away to another couple that arrive long after our party. What made is worst, the waiter said he gave our table away because the couple was one of his best customers. Never gave us a chance to prove we are good and loyal customers. Never got a chance to eat the food or experience the flavor of a new restaurant in the neighborhood. As a business owner myself, this is not a way to treat customers or run a business. I would not recommend this restaurant and will tell my friend about my experience. Good luck!!