“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cheddar's
Ranked #22 of 712 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orem, Utah
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Loved every bite. Service was friendly, fast and good. If I lived in the area, this would be a place I would frequent regularly.

• Visited June 2013

Casper, Wyoming
“better than expected catfish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

Our aunts enjoy the drinks and food, always sitting in the bar. We joined them for a Saturday late lunch, not expecting more than bland food comparable to Applebees. We were surprised! I had the grilled catfish with lemon pepper seasoning and broccoli/cheese as a side. The catfish and rice were cooked perfectly and the broccoli/cheese bake would probably be tolerated by even children. My plate was clean when we left. My husband had a burger and fries with no complaints. I had heard that their croissants melt in your mouth, but you can only add them to a salad so we skipped them. But there will be a next time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“I didn't like the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

My very large family went to Cheddar's for a fun get together and out of 22 people... I only tasted 4 meals that were good. The rest were very average... especially for the price. I will not be going there again. Hopefully others have had a better experience than us.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank crmartinez
Denver, Colorado
“Chicken tenders are the best anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

Good food nice atmosphere friendly staff.
Enjoyed lunch very much. Very busy at lunch and dinner but worth the wait

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Well ru, good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2012

We had a party of seven and even on a busy night we were seated in about 15 minutes. There is a nice kids menu which our grandkids loved and a huge selection for adults. Our orders ranged from steaks to sea food to pasta to great salad entrees. they have a nice selection of local beers too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!