“Best BANG for your BUCK!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #22 of 803 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 October 2013

If you haven't tried this place yet, you should! It's one of our family favorites. We haven't had anything yet that we didn't like! Napa Chicken, Buffalo Chicken Wrapper, Monte Cristo (my favorite), Crispy Chicken Salad, Salmon...all delicious. Love that you can have different sides- sweet potato fries, baby carrots, broccoli casserole ... Save room for the monster cookie dessert!
Really wish that they would offer a military discount like so many other establishments do.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Cheddar's is a nice place with great food. The décor is dark wood and Brazilian fans. Their Monte Cristo is sinfully good. It's fully battered and fried to perfection, like a club sandwich in a donut. Complete with powdered sugar and raspberry jam. The best I've found since the ill-fated Bennigan's locked it's doors years ago.
This place is busy most of the time. 2-4 pm is the sweet spot to avoid a wait.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We were taken here by friends on a visit to Colorado. The menu provided many different types of choices; the prices were very reasonable; and the atmosphere was very inviting. We don't have this chain in Florida where we live, but if we did I would make it a regular stop.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Have eaten here approximately 6 times in the past 5 years and I have never had a bad meal. The last time I ate here however (4 days ago) I had my favorite Cheddar's dish - "New Orleans Pasta" and although it wasn't bad it wasn't as great as I remembered it being before. Hopefully they're not losing their touch and it was an isolated incident or off night.

They also have some other dishes I really enjoy including their chicken pot pie, catfish and their sweet croissants (that accompany their side salads) are the bomb-digity although they were smaller this past visit than they had been in the past. Hope they're not getting cheap!

Regardless, good meals at very reasonable prices are the reasons that I continue to come back. A definite must try if in the area.

1  Thank Legamania
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Not atypical for chain/franchise eateries of this sort, the overall experience seems to be fading with time. We have eaten here several times and have found subsequent visits to be less pleasing. The number of selections on the menu seem to be shrinking and the level of service is definitely diminishing.
But, OH! the mixed drinks: simply huge!
Décor is mid-upscale, suitable for business, groups, family and leisurely dining.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!