“Menu Changes”

Cheddar's
Ranked #23 of 732 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Cheddars has always been one of our favorite restaurants in this area. For many reasons, ease of entering, atmosphere, wait staff, quality of food & value. However, they have changed the menu since the first of the year & deleted many of my wife & my favorite chicken items from the menu & I don't see us going back anytime soon! That being said, it is still a great place & I would recommend it to everybody.

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's

Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was our first time to a Cheddars Restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised. Big food selection. I would pass this place a number of times returning from a friend's home and always wanted to try it. Glad I did. Service was excellent as well as pleasant. We met friends and had a wonderful visit. Atmosphere is perfect. Their "cheese steak sandwich" was better than the ones I have in Philadelphia. Best time to dine is 5ish.....no waiting and no need for call ahead seating.The pricing is very resaonable. Try it you'll like it!!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Good food, hot and fast. Pretty carb-laden food but you can work around it. The salmon is wonderful. The broccoli is just right. My husband gets the chicken fingers with honey mustard and likes them. The chicken pot pie is good but needs more meat (are you listening, Cheddar's?). Going between 11-12:30 on a weekday is a zoo. Go later if you can. Your bill will be less than you think, which is a relief. Good place for kids, too.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

If you haven't tried this place yet, you should! It's one of our family favorites. We haven't had anything yet that we didn't like! Napa Chicken, Buffalo Chicken Wrapper, Monte Cristo (my favorite), Crispy Chicken Salad, Salmon...all delicious. Love that you can have different sides- sweet potato fries, baby carrots, broccoli casserole ... Save room for the monster cookie dessert!
Really wish that they would offer a military discount like so many other establishments do.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Cheddar's is a nice place with great food. The décor is dark wood and Brazilian fans. Their Monte Cristo is sinfully good. It's fully battered and fried to perfection, like a club sandwich in a donut. Complete with powdered sugar and raspberry jam. The best I've found since the ill-fated Bennigan's locked it's doors years ago.
This place is busy most of the time. 2-4 pm is the sweet spot to avoid a wait.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!