“Great for kids -- and adults!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 12 Mile Stables

12 Mile Stables
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for kids -- and adults!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

I took my two kids here (ages 7 and 10, and neither had ever been on a horse before) twice during the week we were visiting Denver. I have a little bit of riding experience, and figured I would be able to keep an eye on one of my girls, but was worried how to make sure both were safe and also having fun. From start to finish, the staff at 12 Mile took great care of my children, which meant I could sit back and enjoy the ride. The horses were well cared for and gentle, and both times we went, the wranglers kept watch over my girls. If a foot came out of a stirrup or a saddle needed adjusting, the wrangler stopped, got down from his horse, made sure the child was safe, and only then did the ride begin again. Both David and Chris at 12 Mile went above and beyond to make sure the ride was safe and fun for everyone. Beyond that, the park is gorgeous. We changed our travel plans in order to go on a second ride. I highly recommend this place and can't wait to come back!

Visited June 2012