“Zephyr in Aurora CO is great neighborhood tavern and restaurant”
Review of Zephyr Lounge

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've found the Zephyr to be a friendly, diverse and comfortable neighborhood tavern on E. Colfax. It has more ambiance than other places on that street with good listening music from the Juke box, or live bands on weekends, and a good kitchen.

I'd feel fortunate to discover Zephyr while traveling and feel lucky to know about it now.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

I had occasionally visited this very old (60+ years) bar for it's cheap drinks, and good live music on weekends. Recently I was happy to find that they added food service for lunch and dinner, provided by a very experienced chef who comes from a Lebanese background. While the food is mostly of the comfort variety, some of the appetizers were more adventurous and were served with a large selection of very tasty sauces on the side, and all the comfort foods were very well prepared. I rarely order chicken in restaurants as it's so easily overcooked, but both my fried chicken breast and my friends chicken piccata were juicy and tender. Food prices are extremely reasonable. There were no misses in our party of four, and the apps were the best part. And, did I mention the cheap drinks?

1  Thank Richard R

Been to Zephyr Lounge? Share your experiences!