“Super Tasty”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Buckley Rd
Reviewed 25 April 2013

My wife and I found the food to be very good and the service excellent. They will spice many dishes according to your taste buds. The various types of naan was fun too! Try the Nepalese "soup"! AWESOME.

They have an "all vegetarian day" too. Which is a plus for my co-workers.

We have eaten here at least four times since they opened and we will definitely be back and bringing more friends.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I ordered the lamb tikka masala with garlic naan, it was delicious! It came with special rice which added to flavor of the dish. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

The food and the service here were excellent. We had 9 people with 9 different entrees, appetizers, and drinks. There were no complaints anywhere. The chicken saag was the best I've had. Papadums with the order were complimentary. My son and daughter, normally picky Indian food eaters, had Tandoori chicken, samosas, and naan, and they were happy and full. Of course, the mango lassi helped with that. The service was friendly and quick. The manager remembered one of our party from another restaurant he used to manage, and she hadn't been there in a number of years. That showed us an attention to detail that even most service people lack. The only slight ding to this place is the atmosphere. It used to be a pizza restaurant and still has the booths like a pizza restaurant would have. There are little fountains and Indian pictures hanging around. It looks clean, just not wholly like an Indian/Nepali restaurant.

1  Thank teachcolorado