“Great Pho!!”

Pho 99 Aurora
Ranked #186 of 746 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We had some wonderful Pho soup for dinner from here! The food is excellent and the waitstaff is just terrific. The freshness can't be overstated. As spicy as you want...or not. Terrific value...a very popular spot and deservedly so!!
If you're over on this side of town...this should be your noodle house!

1  Thank Jack C

Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

so i was at work one night when one of my patients recommended this place to me calling it the best pho restaurant of all the pho restaurants around. the best? that's really saying something because i pass 5 pho restaurants just on my way to work each night. they open very early but serve the same menu all day so in the morning when i got off work, i picked up my wife and 4yr old and we all went to try it out. she. was. right. we started with the spring rolls. then we got a medium pho soup with rare steak and brisket and split it between the 3 of us. i got the combonation plate noodle bowl and my wife got the eggroll rice bowl. we all got 2 tai iced teas and we finished up with the mocha cake for dessert. it was enough to feed a small army, and we had to bring most of it home but i was so impressed that when i went to leave a review on tripadvisor and saw that this restaurant wasn't even listed, i took the time to list it myself! i think people have been posting reviews on the pho 79 in denver thinking they were posting on this one in aurora. everything we had was surprisingly amazing. every bite was sweet, salty, savory, spicy and blended perfectly. the veggies tasted extremely fresh, and the meat was cooked to perfection. luckily we had googled 'how to properly eat pho' before we went. if you're not fluent in pho eating i recommend doing that. there were so many sauces at the table that if we hadn't googled that, we wouldn't have known what to do with all the sauces! they also home make their fish sauce which was perfect. i dumped it over my combo plate. as amazing as the food is, no matter how full you will be after eating here, do not leave without getting the mocha cake. you will regret it if you do. it is so rich, that one dessert will feed 3-4 people. there was not one item here that we weren't terribly in love with. my wife fell in love with the pho broth the most. i think the eggrolls that came on our plates were my favorite part. my picky 4 year old even ate until he could't eat anymore. if you want to try a pho restaurant or even if you have tried several pho restaurants, this one is worth adding to your list! i hear it stays very busy all day everyday but we went in the early morning and it wasn't too bad. our super-sized excursion only costed is $45. this place comes with the highest recommendation i can give. it's at havana and missssippi on the west side of the street right next to another pho restaurant. try it out!

2  Thank Simplifire