“I Miss the Lakewood Location”
Review of Armadillo's

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a restaurant that was always a must stop when it visiting friends and family in the area, but with it being in Aurora, it has limited the chances fo meals even more. Still great food for a great price.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

The food was very close to authentic Mexican. Waitress Alejandra was nice. Food came out hot and fresh. Gotta try the sopapillas but one feeds two people and they also have extravagant sopapillas but we didn't try them.

1  Thank Ruby G
Reviewed 9 January 2014

stopped in for a marg asked for one with triple sec, they said it would be an additional $7.00, making the marg 15.50! I say no thanks, so they immediatedly reduced it to $8.50, which I said would be ok, but I did not want a bunch of sweet and sour. They served a huge bowl marg full of sweet and sour, WORST MARG EVER. I paid it and left it sitting on table, which was a first for me! Had to stick my finger in a hole in the door to open the front door!! (no handle), and springs in seats were all broken down in bar area.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Service was very quick and attentive. Since the number of Armadillo restaurants has dropped, I feared what might have happened to their quality. But, no problem. The food tasted great and server was regularly there.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

It is literally a bowl full of grilled meat with sauce! Ok Mexican food but you have to try this dish trust me!

Been to Armadillo's? Share your experiences!