“The Chili Burger is back now !!!”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #466 of 729 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Aurora, Colorado
“The Chili Burger is back now !!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I am very excited that the chili burger is back at Red Robin. You all finally listened to your customers after complaining for 2 years that you quit making the chili burger. I am very glad that you did listen to us customers. This is a fun location with lots of birthday celebrations on Friday and Saturday nights. If you want a quieter dining experience, then try eating lunch here. The food is always great. The drinks are plentiful. They give you free burgers if you use a Royalty card, and a free burger on your birthday. The bathrooms are clean. The floors are clean. The staff are super friendly. There are lots of menu items to choose. I can personally recommend the chili burger, the mushroom swiss burger, and the fish and chips.

• Visited August 2013

Maui, Hawaii
“Delicious Salads, Fish & Chips and Oh Yea-Burgers!”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

A very nice surprise. The last time I visited this chain, I was somewhat disappointed with overpriced burgers and a lack of entree choices.

This visit all changed....Delicious salad selections, an excellent fish and chips entree with bottomless sweet potato fries were enjoyed by all members of our dining party.

Friendly service accompanied our dinner experience.

Good Job Red Robin!

• Visited August 2013
Aurora, Colorado, USA
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Service, atmosphere, food: JUST ALL great and wonderful! Spent many times in there and the Red Robin Royalty card is good to have!

Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“King of the Burger Restaurants”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I eat at Red Robin all over the country, but the Aurora store is the one I am most frequently at, followed by the Parker location. What I love about Red Robin, is that the food is always good, and the service is always good to excellent.

I like burgers (who doesn't!) and Red Robin's are very good with a nice variety of styles and flavors. Some of their other items get over looked and that is too bad, because they are quite good also. My wife is a fish and chip fan, and she finds that the fish is always crispy and tasty. I'm a big fan of their clam chowder. In fact the only place I've had better was on the coast of Maine. No matter the location, you can't go wrong in a Red Robin.

• Visited April 2013
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Fun for Kids”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We love their burgers! We enjoy taking our grandkids there too. Something for everyone! From balloons to drink friendly cups, they all have a great time.

Visited November 2012