“Fatboy's is awesome”

Ranked #85 of 748 Restaurants in Aurora
Description: Home of the Dollar Devil
Description: Home of the Dollar Devil
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I just needed a really good hamburger, and Fatboy's delivered. Fatboy's a sports bar and restaurant, nothing more than that...but the food is really good. This hamburger is doing in my top 5 every eaten. Chili was good, fries were on point and the service was very good. Highly recommend it if in the area.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I was leary of this place but we stopped in to check out the smoked ribs. They were a little expensive but meaty tasty and really good! We shared the "rib platter" and took some home. The bartender Lisa was friendly and on top of it. Very attentive. People dining and drinking seemed to be having a good time...try it out.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

With the bright red and yellow exterior one might drive right by the place to later find that it is really quite a nice restaurant/sports bar with a full menu, delicious food and pleasant servers. We were at first surprised by the "gawdy" exterior appearance but were equally amazed upon entering what has now become one of our favorite stops in the Denver area for fine quality foods and beverages. A pleasant change from most other sports bars.

1  Thank gkeager
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I opened up a tab at this restaurant last week and while they had my card in their posession, someone decided to run my card through a mobile device and pay 4 anonymous paypal accounts $77.48 ea. DONT EAT HERE! YOU CAN'T TRUST THEIR EMPLOYEES. I can't beleive they ripped me off like that!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 22 December 2007

Awesome food, wait staff and drink specials. Trivia all the time! Definitely a favorite. Home of the dollar double!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook