“Very good!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Denver, Colorado
“Very good!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I prefer a neopolitan or thin crust pizza to NY style or any of the other thicker crusts most pizza places offer. A Town delivers with their brick oven made pizzas. Additionally, they offer a lot of really unique pizza combinations. The service here is always good, the staff friendly and fast. A Town also offers a variety of craft beers as well as a selection of wines. Beware though, this is a popular neighborhood place and you will find you have a wait if you try to go on a weekend night!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank barbpetro

“Don't be fooled by the strip mall ordinary.....nothing ordinary inside”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This place was a fantastic find. We just moved to the area and were in search of great brick oven pizza. We found it here. Pizza was probably the best I've had. There are lots of unique pizza combinations to try and they all sound great. Local beer from Dry Dock Brewery served and it added to the dining experience. The waitress was very friendly as well as helpful guiding us through our menu choices. We have a favorite pizza place in Colorado now.

Visited June 2014
Centennial, Colorado
“Great Individual Pizzas in a Neighborhood Setting”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a real step up from your regular chain pizza joints! They offer a great selection of individual pizzas and local Dry Dock Beer. The service is very good and I would have no problem bring the kids, the Little League Baseball Team, or even have a small afternoon Birthday Party there. The pizzas are very tasty and priced very reasonably. My wive and I split a pizza along with a spinich salad. We will be back again and would highly recommend it to neighbors.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Waited two hours on a Wednesday evening before I called to check on the order. Manager "Jason" was apologetic but said our order was never made. My credit card was charged however. This was my first and will be my last attempt to order from A-Town pizza at Quincy and Buckley. I called Dominos after i hung up with you and received my order in 19 minutes. I will advise friends to avoid you also. Im sorry but if this is what local ownership brings then I will stick to the big chains.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank icarusrebel
Aurora
“No Ordinary Pizza Joint”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

A-Town brags about its pizza, and they should. The wood fired oven and the crew make this no ordinary pizza place. The cheese and sauce make a great combination. And the assortment of toppings is remarkable. Should be able to satisfy any taste.... meat, veggie, gluten free, whatever! They serve beer from a local brewery--Dry Dock. Probably the best pizza I've ever had, including in Italy. The 700+ degree oven cooks the pizza quickly and the service is very good in this place. It is located in a strip mall and looks like a typical pizza place where they crank out generic pizza. Go inside and have one of their pies and you'll agree, they are not generic. They are not necessarily cheap, and the pizza only comes in one size (11 inch). They also serve nice dessert pizzas and garlic bread. Definitely pleased to have discovered this place, right in plain sight.

• Visited November 2013

Been to A-Town Pizza? Share your experiences!