“Great find in the neighborhood”

Bent Fork American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bent Fork American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 732 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Peoria
Transit: Nearby to RTD stops, also I-225 and Parker Road Park & Ride.
Description: A locally-owned independent restaurant, The Bent Fork serves a diverse offering of traditional dishes that are inventive, fresh, and flavorful in a distinctive environment of casual sophistication. With our award winning menu, eclectic wine list, handcrafted martinis, art and architecture, the stage is set for our staff to deliver an experience that will melt away the stress, stimulate the palate, and leave you wanting more. Lunch or dinner, the ambiance, price points, and menu variety provide an environment that allows for a simple weeknight meal or celebration of a special occasion. Guests feel comfortable in casual or dressy attire, whether it's a business lunch, time with the girls, a Saturday night date, or a family meal. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Service was efficient. Food was cooked to my specifications although steak was more medium than rare- they were very willing to redo but I was hungry - and it was still flavorful and juicy . They have a very good red wine - organic from Argentina.
Price right too. Good while having to be there on biz... I'll go again for sure.

1  Thank bskinow
There are newer reviews for Bent Fork American Grill

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is a quiet spot - contemporary - classy but casual. Nicely put together - and so was the trout we had there. It was beautifully prepared, plated and served - with colorful vegetables cooked al dente and wild rice. When I'm back in Aurora I'll stop again!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The 3 of us had different entrees and all were excellent. The services was prompt & courteous without being intrusive. The only thing we couldn't figure is why it wasn't more crowded!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We ate there twice while visiting Denver with some friends. Good selection of seafood, chicken, and beef dishes plus a variety of soups. Reasonably priced and the staff is very friendly and makes you feel welcome.

Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

This locally-owned restaurant is one I like to frequent as much as I can...and the wide variety menu allows for this! I've tried several dishes, and all were excellent - lobster Mac & cheese, burger, spicy penne pasta & spicy pecan Gorgonzola salad. This most recent visit, I had the Salmon BLT. I rarely order fish sandwiches at restaurants, especially salmon cause I don't like salmon when it's really fishy. This salmon was marinaded in a soy-type sauce and it was perfectly prepared. Lettuce, tomato & bacon on top along with a yummy aoli made the sandwich perfect!

Can't wait to return. I love supporting local restaurants!!