“Mexican goodie”

Manheim, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mexican goodie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Some of the best Mexican food we have ever had. Extensive menu. Super wait staff and service. Went on a Friday evening and did not have to wait.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank John Y

Dallas, Texas
“Family friendly, fabulous food and fantastic service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Great authentic Mexican dishes with huge servings...consider sharing the entrees. Even the half order of nachos would serve two. Go for the Original Margarita..huge serving in an old shaker style decanter.

Indiana
“Worst "Mexican food" ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Was staying at the hotel next door and we love Mexican food. My husband and I both ordered a beer, my bottle of Coors light came warm with a frosty glass, it was so warm the frosty glass didn't even chill it. We're in Colorado, home of the Coors brewing company, IT SHOULD BE COLD!!! I ordered fajitas, the meat was cut in very, very thin strips and overcooked. My husband got some dish smothered in tomatos and sauce and was sooo nasty neither of us could eat it. We sent it back along with the warm Coors light. We choked down the fajitas and left. Service was fair... warm Coors light, really?

Ashburn, Virginia
“Don't let the outside fool you, this restaurant is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

This restaurant is tucked away behind a major shopping mall and next to a very average hotel chain in a stand alone building that has seen better days. But when you get inside, the food is very good and the service is excellent.

What first caught my eye is that menu with the number of options and selection. So many choices, i wished i lived near by so I could try them all. Luckily I travel to Denver a lot and since this isn't a bad drive from the airport, I plan on coming back.

Portions were huge, including the kids meals. You will not go away hungry. My wife and both my kids enjoyed their meals very much. Kids meals were very attractively priced. Great value.

Food was served swiftly and came out nice and hot. Free chips and salsa as most Mexican restaurants will serve with their salsa being one of the best.

Do not hesitate to try this place out with your family. Very strong choice for a solid Mexican family restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Quality and service exceed the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is one of my absolute favorite restaurants in the Aurora area. It is authentic with high quality food with generous servings. The menu selection is great. The service is quick and responsive. This place never disappoints in anything. Best of all it is very affordable.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Guadalajara? Share your experiences!