“Where to go within the hotel shuttle's range”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #63 of 724 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Corte Madera, California
“Where to go within the hotel shuttle's range”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

It was your typical chain restaurant, a couple steps up from Applebee's. Decent food, good service, but it closed early on Super Bowl Sunday.

Visited January 2014

Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Outback is our steak place!!!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The food here is always wonderful, and the service is second to none! This is our local Outback Steak House, and we have been coming here for years. We always buy the gift cards for our kids at holiday time and get some fourselves too. It's great to get a free meal just for buying Christmas presents.
We have never had a bad meal here, so come on in and eat!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
aurora co
“fun time”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

fun, good food , and great service. Very good prices for the amount of food
No wait . We set in the bar and had great service

Visited December 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Scared the waiter”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

OK, so I travel A LOT, so I get tired of eating out alone at a restaurant. I scared the heck out of the waiter, Matt, when I told him I am tired of prime rib, dont like seafood or saucy pasta, so just pick something out for me, and surprise me. Young man did a fine job, selecting a nice rib eye with steamed broccoli. I usually try to go to local places, but it was getting late, and cold, and it was close to the hotel I was staying in. Cooked to perfection, at a nice warm medium. The loaded baked potato soup was delicious as well. Served with by a waiter, who saw how tired and cold I was, he was pleasant, cheerful, and a pleasure to have as my server, who even boxed up my left overs for me. Kudos to this Outback for having such a pleasant young man working in your establishment!

• Visited December 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Enjoyed a tasty filet with grilled shrimp, loaded baked potato and Caesar salad. The food was excellent and service superb.

Visited September 2013