“Patio is the best place in the world for families with small kids”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #61 of 728 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Aurora, Colorado
“Patio is the best place in the world for families with small kids”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is our favorite restaurant. Simply for the fact that me and my husband can sit and enjoy dinner while the kids run around the play ground. We normally only get steam pots because they are the best thing on the menu. It is not perfect no, but it is a little oasis of calm where we can be grown ups for a little bit. More places should put playgrounds at their restaurants. They would get a ton more family business.

Parkland, Florida
“lobster”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The lobster platter was good. The waitress was very knowledgeable. Drinks were ok. Probably would go back.

Visited July 2014
Knoxville, Tn
“Good quality seafood in landlocked Denver”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband and I ate here at 8:30pm on a Saturday night. We only had about a 10 minute wait for a table. We got the crab dip for an appetizer and it was really good. Lots of cheese, peppers, and of course crab. We only got about halfway into it before our entrees showed up. I had the chicken tenders with fries and the portion was huge! I ended up bringing at least half of it home with me. It was good, just more than I could eat! My husband had a steampot with crab, lobster, sausage, and potatoes. He devoured the whole thing and was quite satisfied. Considering Denver is nowhere near the sea, the food was all really good. Our server was also very nice too.

“Trashy”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Small portions...dirty bathrooms..horrible hostess and manager. Will never go back. Run away don't waste your money

Denver, Colorado
“it was ok”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The food was o.k., they over cooked the lobster which made it a little dry.. The patio was nice.. and it was a happy go for it setting with kids running around and music playing... all in all, for the amount of food you get, not a bad place to go... just don't expect greatness.. It won't be there

• Visited June 2014

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!