“One of our new favorites!”
Review of East Cafe

East Cafe
Ranked #77 of 745 Restaurants in Aurora
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We lived in Aurora, Colorado for many years and are familiar with many of the restaurants in the area. We come back for visits periodically, and on our latest visit a good friend of ours took us out for lunch at this restaurant. It was excellent! I can't believe that we hadn't heard of this place before, and my friend told me that it had been there for years. Now I know why. The food was delicious, the prices were reasonable, and the service was good. The place was packed the day we went, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. We will definitely go back for lunch or dinner on our next visit to Aurora. I can't wait to try something else on the menu!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Quick service, inexpensive eats, good chinese food for everyone on a budget or not. My parents eat here often and are treated like family on every visit. For a quick, inexpensive but yummy lunch, check them out!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We have started becoming regulars to East Café upon the recommendation of friends and family. The lunch is by far the best value, with great combinations and prices. Dinner is a little expensive but you can do family meals that include cheese wontons and eggrolls. My favorite is the stir-fry 3 kinds and Kung Pao Chicken.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Management was rude to handicapped; had us moved when it was not necessary. Food
quality is only fair. Price is fair. Been customers for many years. Could there be new
managemen? It's time to look for a new option.

1  Thank Bruce D
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Great lunch specials for around 7 bucks! Every special comes with a drink, egg roll, soup or salad plus your entree! Try the hurricane beef!

Been to East Cafe? Share your experiences!