“Delicious food”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Denver, Colorado
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Never knew this place existed until I saw it here. Only a few miles from my house. The exterior is so completely unremarkable, it's not surprising that it never caught my eye. Inside isn't much more appealing. Everything is in a shade of beige. Might be the least decorated Asian restaurant I've ever visited. That said, the food was AWESOME. Best hot & sour soup I've ever had, and I have it everywhere I go. Everything was super delicious. Our server was also outstanding, very friendly. We never needed for a thing. Prices were great, too. We will definitely go back. I just wish they'd make the place a bit more visually appealing. (That picture currently appearing for this review is not this restaurant.)

• Visited March 2014

Aurora, Colorado
“The BEST! Fresh, friendly, good portions, great prices, couldn't ask for more in a Chinese restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

We have been customers for 25 years. East Cafe is always busy, so you aren't getting food that has been sitting around! Plus we've talked w the owner about why the taste is so different from all the others restaurants...East Cafe uses FRESH vegetables! They also treat their employees well, they have waitstaff that has been there for twelve plus years, almost unheard of in this industry (and they aren't family members). Cheese wontons, egg rolls, wonton soup, all GREAT appetizers. Hurricane Beef and Generals Chicken are to die for! And the Cafe Chicken Salad is a favorite of ours!!!! Not common to have salad at Chinese but it's yummy! We visit 2-4 times a month! Love, love, love!!! And the waitstaff will actually talk to you!!!! We love East Cafe

• Visited February 2014
Farmville, Virginia
“One of our new favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

We lived in Aurora, Colorado for many years and are familiar with many of the restaurants in the area. We come back for visits periodically, and on our latest visit a good friend of ours took us out for lunch at this restaurant. It was excellent! I can't believe that we hadn't heard of this place before, and my friend told me that it had been there for years. Now I know why. The food was delicious, the prices were reasonable, and the service was good. The place was packed the day we went, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. We will definitely go back for lunch or dinner on our next visit to Aurora. I can't wait to try something else on the menu!

• Visited January 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Mom and Dads Fave Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Quick service, inexpensive eats, good chinese food for everyone on a budget or not. My parents eat here often and are treated like family on every visit. For a quick, inexpensive but yummy lunch, check them out!

Visited December 2013
Denver, CO
“Great service, daughter loves the Pork won-tons”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

We have started becoming regulars to East Café upon the recommendation of friends and family. The lunch is by far the best value, with great combinations and prices. Dinner is a little expensive but you can do family meals that include cheese wontons and eggrolls. My favorite is the stir-fry 3 kinds and Kung Pao Chicken.

Visited September 2013