“Better Than Home!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We've been eating at Rosie's Diner for several years and it is an excellent example of true Americana diner dining! My favorite is the corned beef which is a great dinner. They also do an Irish Benedict breakfast with the same delicious corned beef added to the normal Eggs Benedict for a very filling meal - yum!

For lunch, try the California Wrap (used to be Miguel's Chicken Wrap). With any of their items, you can substitute fresh fruit for potatoes to stay away from extra carbs if you wish.

Sam, an immigrant from a country where personal success is shunned, is the owner and he has done it right! Try Rosie's! The staff is always friendly and the food is delish!

There are newer reviews for Rosie's Diner

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Its nice to find a restaurant that has well trained and capable servers. Rosies in Aurora is excellent; friendly quick service, great menu and great food. We concentrated on dessert with a milk shake and hot fudge sunday. Just the best!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

I found this restaurant here on trip advisor and decided to have dinner there because it had good ratings...I on the other hand did not enjoy my experience. From the outside it looks like a neat place but the inside is kind of run down. When we walked in no one greeted us or asked how many in our party, some guy just grabbed menus and sat us at a table. Our server was pretty good and very nice but I do not recommend eating dinner there. I was the only out of the 4 in my party that had dinner instead of breakfast for dinner, they said that theirs was dry but alright...mine was not so good. My plate was garnished with an old piece of limp gross looking lettuce and there was cole slaw just thrown on there. Personally I do not like cole slaw and don't appreciate that it was all over my food (it should have been in a cup maybe?!), so I did not touch that part of the food. Very disappointed in this place it did not live up to its ratings not to mention how disgusting the bathrooms were! Very dirty toilets not clean or flushed and there were no paper towels. This was our first and last visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

We love Rosie's. It's a family favorite for us. They have everything you could want. Our girls love the animal balloons they get after eating dinner.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

We had a great brunch at Rosie's. The food was excellent and the service was very friendly. We had a few people with dietary issues and they easily worked around those.