“Huge Breakfast Burrito!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I joined some Gold Wing friends tat meet there weekly this morning. We love the Rosie's in Monument. This location is even busier! We split the Breakfast Burito. It was one of the biggest burritos that I'd ever seen! Their green chili was SUPER with chunks of pork and just the right tang! All the breakfasts delivered looked great-even the fruit and yogurt plate looked fantastic. No one left hungry that's for sure. We'll be back even if it is across Denver and through major highway construction. It's worth it!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The food is right out of the fifties, substantial and modest in price. 50's music plays all day and night and on the patio as well.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We enjoy going to Rosie's maybe once every 4-6 weeks, esp, if we have a coupon. Motif is 50ish, like a small Gunther Tooty's, where you can drop a quarter at the table to play the jukebox. That type of cafe, burger menu, good food but nothing flashy. If you want to drop in and pick up a nice meal and not go through the Ruby Tuesday, TGIF hassle, this is a good place to go.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This place is very close to where I live and it's a solid choice for typical diner fare, and it's a total diner decor and experience. I've eaten breakfast there on a couple of occasions and had good service, and good food. The coffee leaves a lot to be desired. I'm a decaf coffee drinker and there are lots of good decaf coffees these days. Rosie's could certainly get on that bandwagon and make some improvements for those of us decaf drinkers. Other than that, easy parking and overall nice visits.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I love coming to Rosie's Diner to eat, the food is excellant and the protions are huge! I also have enjoyed their take-out menu on several occassions. This place is definitley worth stopping in to grab a bite!