“Great service”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

The waiters at Golden Saigon were incredibly attentive and friendly and are deserving of 5 stars. The food, however, is just average. Having had both authentic Vietnamese food in Vietnam as well as in other cities, this falls far short of what I'd consider a golden standard. The noodle bowl with vegetables was without flavor and the vegetables were not cooked. Normally that's not an issue but uncooked green beans, brussels sprouts, and cabbage is not the tastiest when paired with bland rice noodles. It's like a song you hear on the radio for the first time and then hear the cover it and it's not nearly as good. Great service though, and free wifi.

• Visited March 2014

UT
“The reviews are right, this is an awesome place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Walked out of a place in Denver, because food was so bad. Read the reviews thinking it had to be better. Not only was it better but it was truly phenomenal. I really felt like I was a VIP. I get so tired of going to place where the waiters(waitresses) don't know what's in the food. Not only was the waiter knowledgeable but he's a member of the family that owns it. We walked out with 2 bags of food because we couldn't eat it all and it was even less than the other place that was inedible. Nothing else really made our trip to Colorado except for this restaurant. It truly was that good. Thanks Golden Saigon for going out of your way to help my hubby and I celebrate 15 years. I won't forget your service.

• Visited November 2013
Denver, CO
“We keep going back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

We have been here numerous times over the last couple years. The food is always tasty and plentiful. You can tell they use fresh ingredients. I dream about their chicken curry. The service is very friendly too. They always remember us, even if we haven't been there for months.

• Visited October 2013
Denver
“Favorite pho joint in the Denver area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I've been to numerous Vietnamese restaurants in the Denver area and I always come back to Golden Saigon. The service is always friendly and fast. There are a couple of restaurants with better broth, but they never beat Golden Saigon in consistency. The meat and vegetables are much fresher than Pho 79 which seems to be an Aurora favorite. The service is friendlier than two of my other favorites- Pho Saigon in Centennial and Viet Pho in Lone Tree. Overall, Golden Shanghai is always an excellent dining experience.

• Visited August 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Wonderful Vietnamese Cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Our meal was excellent, full of flavor, and inexpensive! The food was very high quality, very fresh tasting, and with wonderful flavor.

• Visited August 2013