“And they have a gluten free pizza”

Anthony's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #263 of 758 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I would eat there again and again.....good service, good food and they have a gluten free pizza. I know they area chain, but I really need them to come to Salt Lake City. Pizza was fantastic.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

For some reason my wife didn't like their food but I liked it. Worth trying.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

We have tried all the pizza places in the area and Anthony's has great pizza. It's the closest thing we have found to NY pizza. The crust is thin and crisp. When my parents are visiting from back east, they want Anthony's saying that it is better than anything they eat at home, so that is saying something. Their sandwiches and pasta's are good as well, but the pizza is why we eat there. If you dine in and order a large, it's huge, bigger than if you get delivered. They also have a small selection of beer and wine if you dine in.

Reviewed 27 November 2011

I have had pizza from a lot of joints in the Denver metro area, and Anthony's (there are a number of locations throughout the metro area) is the closest approximation to real New York pizza. The dough and crust are excellent--in both texture and taste. The sauce is perfect--not sweet like the major chains--nice and tart. If you get it by the slice, the slices are nice and big. Really, really good pizza.

Reviewed 15 September 2008

Anthony's Pizza is so good! The pies are HUGE with chunky toppings and delicious crust. AMAZING!

Thank Jonathan.Downey

Been to Anthony's Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!