“Great Pizza and Value”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Houston, Texas
“Great Pizza and Value”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have eaten at Anthony's Pizza & Pasta in Aurora several times before and it’s always been great. Great pizza and you can’t beat the price. Two slices and a drink for 6.99. Thin crust NY style. I ate every bite and actually wanted more. I think I could just eat crest.

As a business traveler it’s nice to find a location that is close to the hotel. They must do a lot of take out as the drivers were coming and going all throughout my meal. Wish I had one of these close to my home.

• Visited May 2014

“Just ok..”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great prices for a great amount of food. We had one of the largest pizzas ever recently. I'm not a huge NY pizza fan but my husband is. He likes the spot and I'm ok with it occasionally. It's decent pizza for sure and better than your average chain spots but not my favorite

North Carolina
“Cold Baked Ziti, No Bread, AVOID!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Ate here for third and last time 5/25/13. Previously food was good, but had only ordered pizza. On last visit ordered baked ziti, received a very small bowl of cold noodles with lukewarm flavorless sauce. No cheese! No garlic toast even though included on menu! Bad service. Explanation after done eating what I could stomach was "all bread frozen, sorry, and some of our cooks are better than others." Apparently the ziti brought out was partially frozen also. They offered me another ziti(no thanks) and I then ordered a salad, which I surprisingly had to pay for after the awful ziti and worse service. The salad was missing the majority of ingredients posted on the wall menu. Avoid this place like the plague if you want decent food or service. Only consider Anthony's if you are getting pizza delivery and are too wasted to care whats really in it.

• Visited May 2013
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Just ok”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a place to grab a quick bit and a beer. The menu online looked pretty good so I decided to check it out. Not what I was expecting. You order at the counter and then the bring out your food. I'm guessing the majority of their business is take out. It was Memorial Day but I was the only person in the place. They have 3 draft beer selections. The pizza was average but huge so I have another meal or 2. Thin, hand tossed pizza, not too much sauce, but not a lot of flavor. Not really worth the 10 mile drive out of the way.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YEAHHHH!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This style pizza is HUGE and great taste loved it! Great prices great menu, close location, not to mention free delivery!

Visited March 2013