“Great food, great service”

Golden Wok Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 758 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

First time to this resturant and must say it exceeded my expectation. Food was yummy and the service was great. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I am a regular at this nice place, tucked into a strip mall. The menu includes almost every dish I've ever ordered at a Chinese restaurant, and everything is very good. I am especially partial to the crispy duck, but I also like their other dishes.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This is a excellent Chinese restaurant. The décor is attractive, the food is prepared authentic, great service at reasonable prices. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I wanted some hot and spicy food so I ordered some chicken that had a star (hot) next to it. I don't remember the name because it made no impression on me. It was bland, with no heat whatsoever. My wife ordered a garlic shrimp dish and it had some flavor. We had to wait forever to be served, luckily we were with some old friends and took the time to do some serious catching up. I will agree with the rest of the reviewers that the prices were very good and the amount of food was impressive. I had the leftovers for lunch the next day after pouring enough srirachi sauce on it to bring it up to snuff. Don't be fooled by the menu listed here on Tripadvisor, the Wok's menu is much bigger.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

If you are looking for Great Food at reasonable prices look no further. The Golden Wok is easily the Best Chinese restaurant in Aurora, Colorado.

The owners Ken & Eva have created a relaxing environment in which you can enjoy some terrific food.

During the week they open at 11:00A.M., weekends at 4P.M.

The Golden Wok is located at South Chambers Road an East Hampden Ave. in Aurora, with ample free parking.