“Not your Average Pizza Joint”
Review of All American Johnny's Pizza - CLOSED

All American Johnny's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Aurora, Colorado
“Not your Average Pizza Joint”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Newcomer to the Tower and Hampden corner, where Cici's used to be. What a difference!!! The pizza is fresh and delicious, and so many choices, not your average ingredients, makes this place on the top of my list for pies. It also has burgers (which are great) and salads, sandwiches, and beer and wine. They have plenty of televisions, I think it will become a gathering place for any sports fan. Job well done, we needed you in our neighborhood!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank nadinebuell

Denver, Colorado
“Yum”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We love the new addition to our neighborhood and the variety on the menu. The delivery was speedy and everything was very fresh :)

Visited January 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Best pizza I have ever had and really good service!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I ordered last Tuesday and there was a line in this little place so I knew it was going to be good. Cashier was very friendly and pizza looked amazing when they showed it to me. My mouth was watering and o wasn't even sure I was going to be able to make it home to eat it. My first bite was amazing. You can tell they must use fresh ingredients and the cheese is soo good. I highly recommend this place, even if you are just driving through town. I just can't believe I have been missing out on this place.

• Visited November 2013
LOW
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Great pizza and wonderful service! We had a Johnny's special and it was fabulous! We would go back again.

• Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Good local pizza place”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Great for when you want an original, homemade pizza and you want it delivered. I have the atmosphere a 4 because I've never actually been in there, but the delivery people are very friendly. It's the only option for a delivery pizza in Aurora as far as I'm concerned. So much better than the big name joints. We specifically enjoy the southwestern chicken pizza that comes with both Anaheim and jalapeno peppers. Not the cheapest, but worth it in its class.

• Visited April 2013