“Excellent Vietnamese”

Pho 888
Ranked #15 of 748 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Had vermicelli noodles with pork. Portion was huge, delicious and affordable. Friends had the signature dish and were equally happy.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The food was flavorful and excellent spices and herbs. The staff were extremely friendly and open. Service was quick. We have eaten at many Vietnamese restaurants and we would put this one at top of our list

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have been eating here for probably a year. We go a few times a month and LOVE it! If you have not had Pho you are missing out! The owner is passionate about his food. We have been trying to convince him to open one near DIA. The funny thing is the other reviewer mentioned the Fried rice and that's probably one of the only things we have not had. That's just because we are not big into fried rice. My husband loves the rare steak Pho and I the chicken. Their noodle bowl is amazing ( I love the chicken/eggroll one). All the food is great! The staff is so sweet. I have nothing bad to say except that I wish there was one closer. :)

Thank BrianandMichell... L
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Since I've been in Denver, I've eaten at a lot of pho places. They're inexpensive and quick, and they make up a good part of the handful of non-chain restaurants here. This pho restaurant is by far my favorite. It's a mom and pop kind of place, nothing fancy, in a strip mall like everything else. I've tried several of the dishes, and they're all good, but I CRAVE the chicken fried rice. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the delicate curls of fried onions on top, but it's different from other fried rice dishes I've had. When I first tried it, I thought it was good, but then the next day, I found myself thinking about it again. I longed for it and had to go back, and I've gone back many times. When I leave Denver, I won't miss much, but I will miss this. Oh, and the service is good and fast too! Sometimes the owner/chef comes out and chats.

1  Thank merrytina

Been to Pho 888? Share your experiences!