“A disaster”

Cross street: S Chambers Rd
California
“A disaster”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We made our reservation on Open Table. When we arrived I gave the hostess my name and was told she never heard of Open Table. That was the beginning of the disaster. We placed the order by number. The waitress brought the incorrect selection. The chicken fijitas were ill prepared. There was one small slice of green pepper and a small amount of red peppers, but an adequate supply of inedible burned onions. The guacamole had more sour cream than avocado. There was a medium serving of chicken. The bill had four mistakes on it. We voiced our complains to the management to no avail. The meal should have been comped. It was the worst Mexican food I have ever eaten. However the evening was complete with delicious frozen yogurt from Yogurtland.

• Visited July 2013

denver
“Eat here often, great food.”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Been eating here three to four times a year for the past six to seven years. This place has the best Mexican food in the area and competes very well with the other great Mexican restraunts in Denver.

• Visited April 2013
“Cheap...and yummy. Best crispy chili rellenos ever!”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I love the family owned atmosphere. Menudo is great...and best crispy chili rellenos. Try it out... and support local small business like Las Hadas... p.s. cheap too :0)

2 Thank crmartinez
Denver, Colorado
“Not bad”
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My wife and I eat here from time to time. I like their bean burrito and my wife doesn't like anything they have. The place is very clean and the service is good.

aurora
“Awesome”
Reviewed 9 February 2009

I lived in California around many great mexican food restaurants Las Hadas tops them. Clean with Great services as well !