“Great Wings, Awesome Catfish”
Review of Wing Hut

Wing Hut
Ranked #43 of 724 Restaurants in Aurora
Peoria, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Wings, Awesome Catfish”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

VISITED this place last year when it was starting up. Loved the food and looked forward to our visit this year. Landed at the airport, took luggage to friends house and headed on over to the Wing Hut. Had the garlic parmesan wings and loved them. The others had sandwiches and said that they were very good. Went back the next day for the catfish and I now have a new favorite. Staff is so friendly and will come out to talk and see how we were doing. Kudos to all of them.

• Visited May 2014

Greenville, Texas
“Great wings, super friendly staff! ”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The staff was so nice I'd give them a 5/5 even if the food sucked, which it most certainly did not. Fried pickles were delicious and the wings were very good (cooked perfectly & not weighed down with a ton of breading like other major wing places). I tried the bee sting sauce (highly recommend) and hot. It was so nice to be able to try multiple sauces. Heat reference for new visitors: I usually have to order medium when ordering wings from pizza hut, but was able to handle the hot with no problem (but I'm glad I had chap stick on hand!). And yes, they were way better than any pizza place's wings.

Been to Wing Hut? Share your experiences!