“Fantastic Vegetarian Buffet!”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
“Fantastic Vegetarian Buffet!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The Wednesday night vegetarian buffet is wonderful. The place stays busy so the food is as hot and fresh as it is flavorful. I have been here many times and can't believe I'm only just reviewing it. The service is friendly and fast and they bring fresh naan to the table when you order the buffet. It's very affordable, well worth the money! I highly recommend. My husband is a definite meat eater but he doesn't mind going meatless here. It's that good.

• Visited August 2013

Huntington, New York
“I have always liked this place”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I took out an Indian dinner for my friends. We ordered papperdam, naan, vegetable korma, saag paneer, chicken curry, and rogan josh. All were good except the rogan josh. The meat was tough and no one enjoyed that item. The portions are large enough that it didn't matter. I love their mint chutney with the papperdam. I would recommend.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dede A
“Great lunch buffet!”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The Saturday lunch buffet was great. We got there right as it opened so all the food was hot and fresh. The service was fantastic as well. I thought all of the food had a really nice flavor and there was a good variety. I would recommend trying it.

• Visited May 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“I have been going here on and off for 10 years”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I even used to have my favorite waiter until he did not work there any longer. The owner is delightful, and if he was there at that location (the family owns another place in ?Boulder) always greeted me with a smile and hug, so having said that there will be a certain bias for this review!!! Over the years, I have NOT seen any decrease in food quality or consistency, and even the prices have not changed much with yearly inflation. I have been there at all times of the serving period, and have even stopped there on the way to work to pick up something to take out for my meal (at work). Most recently, I had not been in a few months, and I was leaving on an extended absence, and made it a point to go there for my fill of GREAT food THREE times. So to answer "what sort of visit was this?" below I can check all categories: Couples Family Friends Business and Solo. Enjoy the Mango Lassi. There is also a great selection of Indian Beers, Great Wines and "Hard" Liquor. If you want "Curry in a Hurry" that tastes great....go here. Tell the owner one of his regulars (and favorite customers) sent you.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank EBWgirl
“Unsucessful quest”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I like trying out new places to eat especially in the area I live in. Visited this restaurant for buffet on a weekday, a break from my work. The price was not bad (~$9-$10) as it is for most of its competitors. The variety was decent considering it was a weekday 3 veg, 3 non-veg, salad, pickles, yogurt, naan, rice, 2 desserts. Courteous staff, clean place,good music, good ambiance for family or couples or solo like me. The food was average to taste. Rice was not well cooked, naans were great, rajma (red kidney beans) was too watery, paneer curry and saag was average to taste, rice pudding (kheer) was OK; milk should have been boiled more to thicken it or should have added condensed milk. Overall, I would prefer other restaurants in town over this for lunch buffet.

• Visited December 2012