“My sons like this place, I don't so much”

Luigi's Bent Noodle
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Bent Noodle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 736 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dartmouth
Transit: Light rail at I-225. Nine Mile Station. Public buses available on Parker Rd.
Description: The Bent Noodle Italian Restaurant and Catering Co. is a true neighborhood Italian joint. From the checkered tablecloths to the beautiful aroma of sauteed garlic, you will feel as though you’ve stepped foot into a little slice of Italia. With Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra filling the air with classic tunes, come enjoy some of Denver's finest Italian eats. Family owned and operated since its inception in 1996, The Bent Noodle never fails to leave you perfectly stuffed with classics such as Homemade Sausage Lasagna, Fettuccine Alfredo, Chicken Picatta, or Simply Spaghetti and Meatballs. Try our homemade salad dressings, or Sausage and Peppers to start and finish with a piece of our New York style Cheesecake. Serving lunch Monday thru Friday starting at 11 am and dinner every night starting at 4. Happy Hour is Monday thru Thursday 4-6! We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The salads are mediocre, the service is slow and the pasta is gummy. My sons want to go for the vodka sauce penne, my friend for the linguini with clam sauce. Overpriced, not authentic italian cuisine- reminds me of Sysco food. Plenty of parking.
Dark interior- take a flashlight if you have trouble reading menus in low light.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Had a very nice dinner and enjoyed all the food and wine (nice price for the wine). Everyone love what the order from classic Lasagna, Chicken Alfredo, Suprema Ziti and the Shrimp House special of the night was outstanding. The only question was you had to pay .50 if you wanted Anchovy for your small salad. I found that a little cheap.

I will give them a suggestion when you walk in it is not the neatest area. So I would clean up that area to make it more inviting.

If you are in this area go for this restaurant you will be very happy.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The seasoned bread was warm and so good it brought tears to yours eyes.
Tucked away in a strip mall. The staff was competent and attentive.
A couple at the table next to us had a dessert about a foot long! Wish we had room to try it.
I had Gretchen's chicken pasta with roasted red peppers and a vodka-tomato sauce; you have to 'hunt' for the chicken pieces.
Companion had Tuscan sausage dish (spicy) with bow tie pasta.
Prepare for a carb coma!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Ate dinner here at recommendation of a co-worker and am glad I did. The smell as you walk in the door is amazing. Had the lasagna which was yummy. A very big portion. Our waiter Tom was very friendly. This place is in one of many little plazas on Parker but its not to be missed. Lovely inside. Plan to go back for the shrimp e olio.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town from Virginia to attend a conference. We stopped at the Bent Noodle based on the reviews and were quite impressed. The house salad was incredible! The soup, main meal and dessert also were quite good. Worth a stop!