“I love dinner (dessert) and a movie!!!”
Review of Cinema Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinema Grill
Cuisines: American
Denver, Colorado
“I love dinner (dessert) and a movie!!!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I love the remodeled screens and picture. 3D is an option now which is super cool! The staff is great! The prices of food is a bit high, however the quality of the food options is great! Please consider food specials or discount options. Now that the screens are upgraded, I hope the interiors of the theaters will be next for upgrades. The walls, tables, counters, and seating all need to be upgraded so that we, the loyal patrons, can sit comfortably and enjoy a great movie. Please consider this suggestion and let us know via the E-newsletter. They participate with Groupon, which offers a great way to save money as well. This is a great place to watch Denver Bronco games as well as the Oscars, or celebrate a birthday. Thanks!!!

• Visited January 2013

“Fun time.. a little pricey”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The food is expensive. They are now a 1st run cinema, so the admission prices have gone up a little, which is sad. As for the experience, our family enjoys it. I feel comfortable taking my little guy and not feeling like I am burdening anyone at the show. Very relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend it.

• Visited October 2012
Eureka, Missouri, United States
“What a great place.”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We were able to watch a movie and have dinner at the same time. The food was terrific. The movie selection was very good. I would come here again if I lived in the area.

• Visited September 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Terrible service and mediocre food. Theme is great, they just need to follow through on everything else.”
Reviewed 2 December 2007

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice place to dine and watch a movie”
Reviewed 5 December 2005

For the price, it's excellent! I really like the atmosphere and the selection of movies and times. The food is refreshing and I love the fact of having the option to drink a beer or wine! It's also a nice place to get away and have a nice romantic dinner and movie.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member