“Fantastic Thai food”

Pearl of Siam
Ranked #16 of 731 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Welcome to Pearl of Siam! Hospitality, as well as delicious food, is a hallmark of traditional Thai culture. We know you will enjoy our authentic Thai cuisine, which is both healthy and delicious. Using only fresh ingredients, quickly prepared to preserve their nutrients, we create unique and wholesome dishes everyone in your family can enjoy.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I ate here before about six months ago for lunch. On the whim, decided to get dinner for take out and oh boy am i glad I did. This place is a gem in an otherwise chain restaurant city! My nephew and I got some shrimp egg rolls, Pork and Shrimp Dumplings, Chicken coconut soup and Shrimp Pad Thai. Everything was simply outstanding....you can be rest assured we will be back again. Service was outstanding. Very hospitable people here.

There are newer reviews for Pearl of Siam

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We were really spoiled with some of the best Thai good imaginable in FL but this little spot isn't bad. My husband loves it. It's pretty decent food with pretty decent prices. Clean and fast

Reviewed 4 March 2014

No matter where I travel around America, I always find a Thai restaurant and usually report on it/them at TripAdvisor. Having tried four of the highest rated Thai restaurants in Denver, it is easy to see that "Pearl of Siam" is by far the best. The Siamese Royal was prepared with fresh ingredients with perfectly blended Thai spices, served hot in a brown sauce. The chicken satay was also fresh and the chicken strips were full sized: many Thai restaurants are cutting back on the size, but not the "Pearl"! The owner, Peter, was intent on seeing to it that everything was perfect even to the point of having the waiter add more tea to my Thai iced tea as it was served with too much milk/cream. The "Pearl" also served three steamed dumplings with a dipping sauce that was outstanding...especially in light of the fact that it was free! The only slight change that I did suggest to Peter, was to add some peanut butter to the peanut sauce as it was a little too thin and needed more peanut flavor. The owner was truly grateful for the suggestion. I will be bringing my friends to the "Pearl of Siam" next week: it's a real gem!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place is small but has the best Thai Food ever. The owner is always gracious and friendly. He along with his staff are very prompt and give you 5 star table service. They also give military discount on your meal. You can order very mild to very hot. I like this ability to customize my orders. Thanks for your great food and service.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Went here last night on our way from DIA up to Vail. Glad we went a little out of our way- it was worth it! The owner and staff are gracious and provide excellent service- that of a five star restaurant. The food was clean colorful and delicious and the spice was perfect for us. We ordered "Thai hot" and normally we are disappointed with a weak spice. Not here- it was spot on perfect. I requested extra green vegetables and no carrots, and it was just as I ordered. The papaya salad was fresh, spiced beautifully. The red curry creamy and flavorful. The mung bean noodles had a hint of smokiness and so delightful. Finish with a sticky rice and mango with warm coconut cream... Can't go wrong here. Can't wait to go back. Wish he'd open in the mountains...