“Perfection”

Monsoon
Ranked #3 of 719 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centennial, Colorado
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Every meal is created when you order it so there's no re-heating and subsequent drying out of your meal. If you're worried about the meal being too spicy I'd suggest talking with your wait staff. All of them can make excellent suggestions. My favorite dishes thus far are the salmon tikka and the vegetable biryani (though the biryani can be a bit on the spicy side for those of us with "white-bread" palates). Be sure to try the naan as well! While the dishes may seem on the pricey side, the freshness of all the spices and ingredients make it well worth it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lorraine B

Charleston, SC
“Not your average Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

The chicken biryani was absolutely amazing. Very complex and fresh tasting. I didn't even know I liked Indian food, but I guess I had never been to a nice Indian restaurant. I just got take out, though I noticed the small interior was surprisingly upscale and hip.

Visited March 2014
“Amazing Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Prior to coming to Monsoon I had never had Indian food before. So I can not compare this restaurant to others like it. Looking at the menu for the first time I could see my biggest problem was deciding what to try first. We go every week and I have tried many things on the menu and love everything I have tried. I usually get a chicken entree with garlic naan. The smell of spices fills the air of this restaurant. The service is great as well. The proprietor of Monsoon Preet is very attentive and kind and checks on every table. You will not be disappointed with this place!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank scentsavant
Landstuhl, Germany
“Nice adventure for the evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This is a newer restaurant at Southlands. The food is excellent but spicy but it lacks atmosphere. Try this one with a friend. The food is served very artistically but the place could use a little imagination.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ColoradoTraveler2go
Centennial, Colorado
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have tried this new restaurant twice now and both times were excellent. Delicious food, superior service and convenient location for use from our home. We live nearby and we will be back for many meals. They do not have a specific children's menu but our kiddos were happy to eat rice and chicken and naan. Our server was great with recommendations for both us and the kiddos.

The one thing to note is that the size of this restaurant is small. If you have a lager group it is something to consider. There is also a full bar with seating there too.

We are so thrilled to have a good quality Indian place close to home!!

• Visited February 2014

Been to Monsoon? Share your experiences!