“Beautiful New Residence Inn”

Residence Inn Denver Airport
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Huntington Beach, CA
“Beautiful New Residence Inn”
Reviewed 4 November 2006

November 1, 2006 - I did not actually stay at the new Residence Inn at Denver Airport, but did check my wife in for a three night stay. I can only comment on the check-in experience and room.

We had reserved a studio suite for three nights using Marriott Reward points. We had spent the two previous nights across the street at the full service Marriott Hotel. I had to leave to continue a business trip and was very pleased that I was able to check in early so that my wife did not have to deal with that later.

Check-in was fast and friendly, what you expect of a Marriott property. I was able to check in and receive our room hours before normal check in which I really appreciated. I only had time to visit the room and take a few photos before heading to the airport.

The studio suite was beautiful! Later when I talked to my wife by phone she said "This is great! I could live here."

The suite had a well equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, electric range, and dishwasher. There was a dining table for two and all the dishes, pans, etc. that you need in a kitchen.

The suite had a large work desk with complimentary high speed internet access which I did not have time to try. There was a cordless telephone on the desk and a corded phone next to the bed.

In the living room area was a queen-size sofa bed, coffee table, and chair. The bedroom had a very comfortable queen-size bed with the new Residence Inn bedding package.

The bath vanity area is off the sleeping area and had a large closet. The bathroom had a combination tub and shower. There were plenty of towels. Lighting in the suite was excellent.

I can only comment that the hotel was new and beautiful. The suite seemed very comfortable and functional. The only hotel associate I came in contact with was at check-in and she was great.

My wife enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning but was not there for the evening snacks. She plans on staying at the Residence Inn Denver Airport when she visits our daughter who lives nearby.

• Liked — Everything is "brand new" - beautiful hotel
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank LakersFan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Milton Keynes, England
Reviewed 27 September 2006

Arrived at airport late evening needing an overnight room - booked off the hotel board at airport - wonderful welcome from Garnet on reception. Very large rooms including a kitchette that is fully equipped, fridge, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, kettle, tea & coffee etc. Sitting area sofa + 2 armchairs (very comfortable). Lovely comfortable beds and bedding. We had a disabled room and there were plenty of safety rails etc. Breakfast was buffet/self service both cooked and continental to choose from, very tasty. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Pool and Hot tub very clean and well maintained. Towels alongside for your convenience. Easy access on the hotels' hopper bus from third island outside airport entrance - no charge for transportation. We have already planned our next visit May / June 2007 to stay over - J&S - Milton Keynes - England.

1 Thank A Trip Adviser Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park

Been to Residence Inn Denver Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Denver Airport

Property: Residence Inn Denver Airport
Address: 16490 E 40th Cir, Aurora, CO 80011-0814
Region: United States > Colorado > Aurora
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Romantic Hotel in Aurora
#7 Family Hotel in Aurora
#9 Business Hotel in Aurora
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Denver Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Denver Airport Hotel Aurora