“Excellent Cuban bakery and food!! Love this place.”
Review of Cuba Bakery & Cafe

Cuba Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 11 Bakeries in Aurora
Cuisines: Cuban
denver, co
“Excellent Cuban bakery and food!! Love this place.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We have visited this place several times now, and every time the food and service are wonderful. Food is fresh, and true to my Cuban heritage. Just like MOM cooked! The Cuban Sandwich, Steak Sandwich, Ropa Vieja (shredded skirt steak in tomato sofrito), Masas de Puerco (pork chunks in mojo fried), Picadillo (ground beef in sofrito) accompanied by delicious sides, like Yucca, Maduros (Fried Sweet Plantains), Arroz con Frijoles Negros (black beans & rice), Yellow Rice, Congri (white rice infused w/black beans) and many more...... so delicious, so good!! And the pastries, OMG, pastelito de queso (my fave - cream cheese pastry) , pastelito de queso y guayaba (cream cheese n guava), papa rellena (stuffed potato w/picadillo), empanadas, and so much more....all amazing!!! I have to hold myself back every time we go....so many delicious options..... you won't be disappointed.....I'm Cuban born, raised in Miami, and my mom cooked every night....this is sooooo close to home!!

• Visited June 2014

“Authentic Cuban”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a Cuban who is always on the look out for good Cuban food. The food here is great! The ropa vieja is tasty and the ham croquetas are awesome! Will be back!

Aurora, Colorado
“Authentico! Rico!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I can't believe this place has been open for 4 months and I just now went today. This place is a home run! My new favorite restaurant in Aurora! I had a Medianoche sandwich and it was awesome! Very authentic. I met the proprietor. He and his family recently moved from Florida. You cannot buy the kind of bread (or flour) that it takes to make authentic Cuban sandwiches here in Colorado so the owner has the flour sent from South Florida and makes the bread fresh in-house. The bread was PERFECT. They have a very nice selection of sandwiches, pastries and a hot food line with ropa vieja etc. They also have Cafe Bustelo Cuban Coffees. Nice! If I could imagine the kind of Cuban cafe/bakery I'd like to visit or even own, this would be it! I hope they make it big and expand to more locations around the Denver metro. Do NOT miss this place!

• Visited April 2014