Stayed three nights while exploring Denver and surrounding areas.
+ Crisp, modern hotel with a snazzy lobby and chic bar area
+ Smooth check-in
+ Well-designed room with pleasant work desk area, large flat screen, fridge, microwave, comfortable ottoman
+ Super-comfortable beds, slept well until the door slamming began in the morning
+ Nice view from upper floor rooms of western mountains in distance
+ 15-minute walk (through major intersections) to rail station
+ The non-airport shuttle was prompt in providing local delivery with a nice minibus holding up to 20
+ Appreciated the business center - very logical setup requiring one to stand, as it eliminates the lazy and kids hoarding for unproductive reasons (facebook etc.) and promotes efficient use
Note: Due to distance the shuttle to the airport runs only once per hour on the hour
- Reserved shuttle to airport 24 hours in advance. Showed up at 7:45am to a full van (capacity 10) as opposed to the shuttle bus (capacity 20). Informed driver I reserved it well in advance and will miss a cross-continental flight. Driver shrugged his shoulders "not my problem." Rushed to front desk with 60lbs on my back, waited for agent and was told he should be going through the list, but the driver quickly took off to avoid reprimand. Left stuck in limbo because driver was too lazy to perform his modest job. Meanwhile, empty regular shuttle bus for 20 directly in front of hotel entrance
- Airport is a 30 minute drive without traffic ($50+ cab fare)
- Little in immediate area beyond a series of large expressways and bike trail
- Slow elevators
Verdict: If you can avoid the airport shuttle, this is a solid 3.5-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast has just completed a multi-million dollar renovation. We offer 287 spacious rooms, 25,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, a full service restaurant Table 14, lobby lounge, room service and Caferado (coming soon). Our new Fitness Center is open 24-hours daily. We offer a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool. Airport transportation to DIA is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.