US$125
US$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$184
US$161
GardenInn.com
US$133
US$123
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$199
US$179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$166
US$162
US$145
US$152
US$118
US$146
US$138
All reviewsbreakfast couponscherry creek state parkroom was cleanlobby baroutdoor poolfitness centerwould stay here againenjoyed my stayshuttle serviceengineeringintersectiondenverinterstate
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was dirty and nasty. There were hair EVERYWHERE. In bedding. In EVERY SINGLE towel. In tub. On bathroom floor in corners. When I made my husband go down for new towels, they gave us pool towels instead. My 6 year old peed and the toilet FLOODED. I understand if she took a huge dump and flooded the toilet, but it was just pee. The pool was closed due to maintenance, so the kids didn't even get to enjoy the pool. Just a horrible experience at the Raddison, which I had higher expectations than what we got. YUCK! Needed a shower when we got to the Marriot because the Raddison was NASTY!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonHotel_Mgmt, Manager at Radisson Hotel Denver-Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear nuchijaay,

I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointing stay. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my apologies. Please contact our General Manager at jay.dikeman@radissondenverse.com so we can make it right for you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First impressions count. Walking to the entrance I noticed some trash on the ground. Inside by the check-in, the carpet was old and worn as was true with the rest of carpets in the building. My room was adequate, reasonably quiet, the bathroom was clean and the bed comfortable. After I checked in and went back down stairs, I noticed 5 large trays of dirty room service dishes in the stairwell. I told the front desk twice but 24 hours later they were still there and so I told the front desk a third time. They finally disappeared but the cigarette butts and trash remained. Obviously, the management and staff do not care about how the place looks or have any health or cleanliness standards. The hotel is also right next to HWY 225 so there is a lot of constant traffic noise.
The front desk messed up the charges at check-out so I probably have to discuss it with my credit card company.
I say go elsewhere. There's no excuse for how this place looks or is managed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear DrCheese,

Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the overall cleanliness of the hotel. Your feedback has been shared with our department managers to ensure these issues do not occur again in the future. We hope for another opportunity to make a more favorable impression in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was woken up at 0128 to find out if I was actually staying this night when my reservation CLEARLY stated 2 night’s stay.
UNFORGIVABLE to wake a guest at 1:22 in the morning. THIS COULDN’T wait til a more appropriate time???
Also Although the staff is welcoming and friendly this Radisson is in need of some changes. The elevator floors, room carpets and hallways are filthy. There is debris behind an easily moved bedside table, a really noisy air conditioner, and no liner in 1 of 2 small trash cans.

I arrived at 145pm and had to wait on a lobby bench for a room until 215. I had called 2 hours before arriving to request a refrigerator for my medication- and was informed that I needed to request this when I arrived. So I did. An hour after arriving I was still waiting.
So I put my insulin in an ice filled bucket (not optimal) and when I returned at 730 pm the fridge was in my room with a handwritten apology note (appreciated).

The IHome docking charger did not work for my iPhone.

I will NEVER stay at this Radisson again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Karin B,

I'm so sorry you were awakened at 1:22am, and that you were disappointed with the condition of our hotel. Please accept my apologies. I have shared your issues with the department managers to ensure they are resolved. In addition, please contact our General Manager at jay.dikeman@radissondenverse.com for resolution.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonHotel_Mgmt, Manager at Radisson Hotel Denver-Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago