“Beautiful hotel, excellent service! 10 out of 5”

Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Meridian, Idaho
“Beautiful hotel, excellent service! 10 out of 5”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was unfortunately stuck in Denver overnight and found this beautiful brand new hotel. They were so kind to me and even came and picked me up with their shuttle at 12 midnight. The rooms were amazing and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. If I ever come back to Denver, this is where I will stay. The rooms were very competitively priced giving they are a 4 star hotel.

1 Thank Shelly A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Polish first
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Had an early flight out of DIA, so decided to drive down from Northern CO and stay at Woolleys. Absolutely amazed at the quality of accommodations. Beautiful lobby and rooms with outstanding food in the restaurant. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Excellent Food
Excellent Rooms
Excellent Hotel
Excellent Location
One of the best 5 Star Hotels in Denver. We felt safe, enjoyed fine dining, and had a great night's sleep. This Hotel Best in Class Indeed!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Chicago
Reviewed 21 June 2014

All I can say is that I did NOT in any way expect to find the luxurious comfort before i arrived! This hotel was chosen by my employer as I was stranded in Denver 1 night last week. Upon being told that this was the only hotel near the airport with available rooms and hearing the name of the place, let's just say that my initial expectations were far lower than usual, but I sure was WRONG!

I called for the hotel shuttle and it arrived promptly in just about 15 minutes from my call and the new Mercedes van from the hotel offered a spacious comfortable ride.

Being a new hotel, everything in the lobby was well kept and situated and the check-in staff was very courteous and swift with the entire process.

The rooms are ULTRA-SPACIOUS and offer some very luxurious finishes, to include a marble bath with separate shower and soaking tub! The bed also offered me one of the best nights of sleep that I've had in a long time!

I had one issue with my room and had to be switched to another room, but the front desk agent (Matt I believe) offered amazing service in getting the rooms switched very quickly!

Overall, this hotel offers a 5* comfort level in a very economical way, with the convenience of being close to the airport! I'd recommend this hotel for any stay when an airport location is needed in Denver!

1 Thank mjlhou
MarceloBirckenstaedt, General Manager at Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
We would like to thank everyone that has rated us in Tripadvisor. Everybody's kind words and encouragement are highly regarded by every staff member at our property. These comments ensure that we will continue to work on our service, amenities and more, to honor all the expectations we set for you and, perhaps, introduce others as our first year forges on.
Thank you from all of us.
As always, at your service!
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Beautiful hotel and excellent service. The rooms are beautiful and well appointed, spacious with even a memory foam on the sleeper couch which made it comfortable! Every staff member from check-in to maid service to restaurant waitress to breakfast buffet staff was awesome, courteous, friendly, and helpful. I mean Ritz Carlton like service with a smile! Family friendly and even allowed a late check out because by sons had late lacrosse games. Would be my GO TO place when in Denver! I hope they keep up the great service because the level they provided is hard to find!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Ventura, California
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A 5 star experience, great staff, beautiful new rooms, phenomenal fitness facility and wonderful food, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and will be staying here on my next Denver business trip, as a regular business traveler who usually stays at Hilton and Marriott properties, I will happily pass on the points for the experience I had during my 2 week stay here.

Thank you all for a job well done.

Room Tip: All rooms are new, best bed I ever slept in!
Westminster, California
Reviewed 11 June 2014

In Denver area to attend a family function and wanted to stay somewhere new, so we chose this hotel. We contacted the hotel and their van met us at the airport. Nicest shuttle I have ever been in! I was so happy that we chose to stay here. OMG! This hotel is amazing! As soon as I walked in I felt like I was in a '5' star hotel! The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful as we needed a rental car. We were able to rent a car from Hertz right there in the hotel! The beautiful atrium/lounge with its water scape was inviting and relaxing. The room/suites were beautiful! The room was large and beautifully decorated and I did not feel like I was in a "typical" hotel room. The bed was BEYOND comfortable. The bathroom was HUGE! My husband and I had more than enough room for our things. During the Happy Hour we had drinks and appetizers which featured local beers and vegetarian items (which pleased my husband). The servers were friendly and made great recommendations for appetizers. The next day we used the hotel gym which had more than enough equipment to give us both a good cardio workout. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with many items to choose from and I love having omelets made to order! I cannot wait to stay there again!

Room Tip: The upper floors on the west side have great views.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank John M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Downtown
the ART, a hotel
the ART, a hotel
#1 of 157 in Denver
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 157 in Denver

Been to Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport? Share your experiences!