“Fantastic stay at Wooley's, highly recommend-will be back!”

Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
WASHINGTON, United States
“Fantastic stay at Wooley's, highly recommend-will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Outstanding staff and service-very accommodating, rooms were immaculate and meeting facilities were excellent. Site is at a great location not far from airport, but never heard one jet. Very nice hospitality hour and great breakfast selection.
This is one of the best meeting facilities events I have ever attended! Employees were very outgoing and professional in their roles. Highly recommend to anyone staying in this area!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I will stay here again, next time I am in Denver. The bathrooms are spacious--giant shower and deep tub. Bed was super comfortable. All staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good.The business office was very helpful.

• Stayed July 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I could not be happier with my recent stay at the Woolley's Classic Suites. Everyone of the staff members I came into contact with seemed genuinely interested in making my stay the best it could be. Mission accomplished Woolley's!!!

Room Tip: Could not believe the bathroom!!! Beyond great.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was unfortunately stuck in Denver overnight and found this beautiful brand new hotel. They were so kind to me and even came and picked me up with their shuttle at 12 midnight. The rooms were amazing and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. If I ever come back to Denver, this is where I will stay. The rooms were very competitively priced giving they are a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shelly A
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Had an early flight out of DIA, so decided to drive down from Northern CO and stay at Woolleys. Absolutely amazed at the quality of accommodations. Beautiful lobby and rooms with outstanding food in the restaurant. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Excellent Food
Excellent Rooms
Excellent Hotel
Excellent Location
One of the best 5 Star Hotels in Denver. We felt safe, enjoyed fine dining, and had a great night's sleep. This Hotel Best in Class Indeed!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

All I can say is that I did NOT in any way expect to find the luxurious comfort before i arrived! This hotel was chosen by my employer as I was stranded in Denver 1 night last week. Upon being told that this was the only hotel near the airport with available rooms and hearing the name of the place, let's just say that my initial expectations were far lower than usual, but I sure was WRONG!

I called for the hotel shuttle and it arrived promptly in just about 15 minutes from my call and the new Mercedes van from the hotel offered a spacious comfortable ride.

Being a new hotel, everything in the lobby was well kept and situated and the check-in staff was very courteous and swift with the entire process.

The rooms are ULTRA-SPACIOUS and offer some very luxurious finishes, to include a marble bath with separate shower and soaking tub! The bed also offered me one of the best nights of sleep that I've had in a long time!

I had one issue with my room and had to be switched to another room, but the front desk agent (Matt I believe) offered amazing service in getting the rooms switched very quickly!

Overall, this hotel offers a 5* comfort level in a very economical way, with the convenience of being close to the airport! I'd recommend this hotel for any stay when an airport location is needed in Denver!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mjlhou
MarceloBirckenstaedt, General Manager at Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
We would like to thank everyone that has rated us in Tripadvisor. Everybody's kind words and encouragement are highly regarded by every staff member at our property. These comments ensure that we will continue to work on our service, amenities and more, to honor all the expectations we set for you and, perhaps, introduce others as our first year forges on.
Thank you from all of us.
As always, at your service!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Downtown
the ART, a hotel
the ART, a hotel
#1 of 156 in Denver
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 156 in Denver

Been to Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport? Share your experiences!