“Wonderful place to stay!”

Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Breakfast was included with made to order omelets! The room was absolutely beautiful and spacious! The bathroom was amazing with absolutely everything you'll need, if you forgot something! We will definitely stay here again! The hotel was quiet and in a great area.

Stayed: August 2014
There are newer reviews for Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Came for a soccer tournament and business. Couldn't have asked for better. Beautiful, clean, and luxurious! Conveniently located. The restaurant was pricey, but the food was fabulous. Workout room was moderately equipped, but very nice for a short stay. Love it and would stay again.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Netteheideman
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I wasn't sure when UA booked me here due to a cancelled flight but this hotel is excellent. The site is great and the room was nicer than the Westin that I had just left ... Fantastic place !
I would definitely stay here again and recommend others to try it out.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I recently traveled to Denver for work and stayed at Woolley's Classic Suites. The staff was very nice and the rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast and internet are included. It's one of the nicer hotels I have stayed at. There are a bunch of hotels in the area and this one set the bar high. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I typically stay at Hampton's.
This place is about the same cost but, about a whole star above. I will stay here every time in area now!
Everything you need is on sight and people are great. Food was great in house and dining area is 5 star, rooms are big and clean.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Want to share my experience with the hotel. I booked the room through booking.com urgently late in the evening as I needed a stay for a night close to the airport. I arrived at the hotel at midnight and it appeared that they didn't receive my reservation and were all sold out. The girl at the front desk shared about the problems with booking.com regarding overbooking. But still she didn't just send me out, but suggested waiting an hour and a half while they cleaned a room for me. I cannot say this was the best option I'd like, but from the hotel side I recognize their care. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank LarisaRud
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I was staying St the aloft hotel next door for business. I needed to stay for additional nights and the only available hotel was woolley's. At first sight I thought it wasn't my style. The smell of the hotel is brand new. My room is spacious and very luxurious. The managers reception, and food was amazing. I would gladly pay to stay here if I was not on business.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank jerry o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 158 in Denver
Downtown
the ART, a hotel
the ART, a hotel
#1 of 158 in Denver

Been to Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport

Address: 16450 E 40th Cir, Aurora, CO 80011-0814
Region: United States > Colorado > Aurora
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Price Range: £108 - £215 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport 3.5*
Woolley's Classic Suites Denver Airport conveniently located minutes from Denver International Airport. Featuring 190 oversized rooms and suites surrounds guests with luxurious comfort. A full cooked breakfast in the morning; a terrific selection of beers, wines and cocktails in the evening; high-speed Wi-Fi, bottled water, parking, direct scheduled airport transportation, direct scheduled shuttle service to the light rail station and laundry services. All free. We have a full service restaurant, featuring fresh delicious cuisine and plenty of meeting space to accommodate your meeting and banquet needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.