“Excellence in every area”

Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“Excellence in every area”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I am very peculiar when it comes to hotels, especially cleanliness. We've never heard of Woolleys but it had the best reviews in the area. We stayed a week for the funeral of my farther in law, the hotel was very clean. Huge rooms, including the bathroom which included a double vanity, a deep oversized tub and separate shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I can't say enough about how pleased I was and did I mention how peculiar I am? I look forward to seeing Woolleys in other cities.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Polish first
Gardnerville, Nevada
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Ended up here quite by accident. United Airlines put me up here due to flight problems. The hotel was opened in May. They have a five star chef here and I had an unbelievably perfect salmon dinner for room service. This was the finest room service meal I have ever had.

Beautiful hotel, lovely room, quiet, great customer service from EVERYONE.

Would definitely make note of this hotel on your travels to Denver.

Breakfast was included and there is a first class shuttle from airport. Ride is maybe 15 minutes.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Because we had been over-booked at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn, we had to frantically seek a hotel after our 11 p.m. arrival at the Denver airport. Fortunately, perhaps because of the newness of Woolley's Classic Suites, we were able to find a room there (even though the desk clerk at the Hilton said there were no rooms available in the area hotels). The room was a bit more expensive than the one we thought we had via Expedia at the Hilton Garden Inn, but it was worth it. Everything about this hotel was fabulous and immaculate. The beautiful courtyard inside is soothing and great for a small (or large) gathering. To our additional good fortune after the above-mentioned harrowing experience, the bar was open and we had some excellent drinks to help settle shattered nerves. The bed was very comfortable and the bath was huge with both a shower and spa-tub. The free breakfast in the morning far exceeds most hotel's "complimentary" breakfast which is often little more than a doughnut and a coffee--there was a chef making omelets and plenty of hot (and cold) selections to eat sumptuously. My title includes "plus one." That was in the form of the General Manager, Marcelo Birkenstaedt, who was on hand late at night because of some flight cancellations at the airport and he came in to help get those passengers an overnight room. He overheard about our plight and came to visit us at the bar and again in the morning at breakfast. Rarely does someone in his position care that much for individual passengers and show such a humane demeanor. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Denver.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My husband, two young children and I recently stayed here after our car broke down on the way back to Kansas City. Everyone at the hotel was incredibly helpful, warm and caring to us during this challenging time. It was so wonderful to be comforted by the beautiful room and delicious food, but the staff, in particular Jess Briley, the food and beverage manager, went above and beyond to get our family safely back on the road. He truly treated us like family helping in every possible way he could to assist us during an emotionally draining time, being stranded far away from home. I just cannot say enough good things about what we experienced at this hotel. I hope there will be many more Woolley's to come and we will absolutely be looking for these when we travel in the future. Thank you again, Woolley's staff!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy A
Newburgh, Indiana
Reviewed 16 August 2014

In celebration of my hubby's new promotion and relocating from IN to the Denver area, we made Woolley's our destination of choice. The funny thing was it came to us on a recommendation from the Guest Services clerk at Hilton Gardens..... (oops!) My husband and I flew in on the same day but from different locations and he had forgot to make any reservations. We always stay at Hilton .....mainly for the points. Fortunately for us they were all booked.

Woolley's is a brand new one of a kind, brought to us by the original man who created the whole suite concept back in the early 60's! Man you truly see why this man took great idea and just blew it out of the ballpark! Use all the adjectives you can think of to describe the best of the best and then multiply it x's 100 and that would only begin to describe this place!

He spared no expense in customizing this hotel. From the best bed linen's all the way down to the name brand toilet paper! This place screams "LUXURIOUS" and "COMFORT"!! The bath towels even smell awesome.....unlike most that are coarse and smell like bleach, these are clean, soft, absorbent, and they smell wonderful!
I highly recommend this fantastic hotel! Word is another one is being built somewhere in TEXAS!!!!

So you really should give Woolley's a try, you will not regret it!

Room Tip: Not a bad room to be had!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Aurora
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel during one of our many visits to children's hospital. The rooms are huge including the bathroom. Very clean and staff is nice. The bed is also very comfortable. The hotel is beautiful. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I'm a Super 8 Motel kinda gal so take my review how you will. I was stuck at the airport (not flight related) and wandering around Pena Blvd hungry and tired after midnight. I didn't really want to head into Denver for a sketchy motel to save a dime and was willing to put a fancy hotel on the credit card just to get some shut eye. After several calls to sold-out hotels, I finally asked if they knew of a place that might have vacancies. I was referred to Woolley's. So new they were likely to have openings and they did. I slept from 2 am - 10 am. Didn't take advantage of, what i'm sure was, a yummy breakfast. Didn't take advantage of the beautiful tub in the immaculate bathroom.

Another time maybe - but it was a great sleep. But wait there's more! Before I went to bed, I threw all my crap at the end of the bed. I awoke to a large ink stain on the comforter from my pen. I was bummed b/c I already spent more than I would normally on a place to sleep for 8 hours. I went to the desk to ask if they would assess the damage so I would know how much extra I would be paying. There was a manager within earshot and he waved it off, saying not to worry.

Once word catches on - this hotel will NOT have vacancies at 2 am but I'm sure glad it did this past week.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank francie15
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 157 in Denver
Downtown
the ART, a hotel
the ART, a hotel
#1 of 157 in Denver

Been to Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport? Share your experiences!