“Business trip guest”

Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Las Vegas, United States
“Business trip guest”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Compare to other hotel chain, this one is very nice quality and service, the only thing I like to add in the room is just the small safe box for the guest to be relaxed when swimming or exercising. As business trip it is perfect to stay. Hospitality is excellent too. So with my review, I would like to recommend as the rate of "very good". Thank you,

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for your business and for your review. You have paid us the highest possible compliment as you would recommend the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, while we do anticipate that we will have safes in our guest rooms in the future, we do currently offer safety deposit boxes at the front desk. I hope that we will soon have the opportunity to serve you again. When you are in need of a reservation, please feel free to contact me at david,garon@hilton.com as I would be pleased to assist in making your arrangements.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 December 2013

An exciting experience with opportunitie to explore the city using the hotel shuttle service as well as meet new friends and others from a different walk of life. The check in was easy even tho there were mant in our group to check in at the same time. The clerks were very courteous and helpful when needed. Thr free breakfast was nice provided by our employee It really gave us a reason to start our day early and on a good foot. The food was very good and the choices were great with many many item to select from the buffet. The hostess were friendly and ready to serve you. The bar area also had a great selection of food items during "Happy Hour". The prices were just as great during this time.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for your business. I am so glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary local shuttle service. I am also pleased to see your positive comments about the overall service you experienced as well as the food offerings in both our restaurant and bar. I hope you’ll soon have the opportunity to stay with us again. If I can help with your next reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Spent 2 nights in late snowy november. Hotel is quite nice and comfortable_night sleep was relaxing despite the busy road not too far away. Being relatively close to the Denver airport and serviced by shuttle vehicles it makes for good value for its cost.
However in-room wifi/internet comes at a steep daily rate of $12.95 though the service may be obtained for free downstairs at the lobby. Breakfast buffet menu at approx. $15(plus tax) could do with more variety/choices. Overall, a good deal!

Room Tip: Stayed on the 4th floor. Rooms on that and higher floors appear more peaceful/quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments about your recent experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for your business and positive review. I am pleased to see you had a pleasant stay. We do offer packages that bundle together both the guest room and internet access into one low rate. We also have an ala breakfast menu that includes a variety of tasty offerings including locally sourced and seasonal items. I hope your travels will soon bring you back to this area and we will have the pleasure of having you stay with us again. I would be pleased to assist with your next reservation. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.
Harlingen, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

overall not to bad.nice location.room very clean.Al the security or doorman was THE BEST!!!!!!!!! I would think about going back again.I would like better cab service or at least communication between front desk and myself and keep me updated on status of cab.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
5 for 5!! Wow. I am delighted that you rated the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora 5 for 5 in all categories. Thank you!! And, thank you for your compliment about our doorman. He will certainly hear your feedback. When you are again in need of a hotel room in the greater Denver area, I hope you will stay with us again. I am happy to assist with your reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Brandon, Mississippi
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I frequently travel to Denver, CO for work and always stay the Double Tree in Aurora. They offer shuttle service to and from the airport (20 min drive). The shuttle will also drop you off anywhere you like within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, which is perfect for me as my corporate office is not far from the hotel, so I never need to drive. The hotel service is outstanding and has a great restaurant and bar right in the lobby.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your loyalty to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver./Aurora. Your business is very much appreciated. And, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experiences at our hotel. I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed the hotel and that you have been able to take full advantage of our complimentary shuttle service. If I can do anything to make your future stays with us more comfortable, I would be pleased to help. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com or by contacting the front desk.
Torrance, California
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This hotel was in an excellent location, and was very clean and comfortable. All of the staff members were very friendly and polite. I would definetly stay here again. The breakfast buffet and room service were also very good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your 5 for 5 review. And, thank you for your positive comments about the service you experienced and about the hotel in general. You have also paid us the highest compliment possible – you would definitely stay with us again. I hope that you will soon have the opportunity to return. If I can be of assistance with your next reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hiton.com.
Loveland, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotel was ok, work out room was small and lacking compared to other Hilton properties. House keeping threw away a box that was not trash, something I used for a personal item and that personal item was sitting right next to it, so if you dont want obvious things thrown away, keep them safe. The box contained expensive personal items too, I left my name and contact info for the front desk, but no one contacted me. Very disappointing for a Diamond member to not get better service.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. And, as a Diamond member of HHonors, thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Hotels. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your personal item and our lack of follow-up. I agree with you that our service should have been better. If you contact me directly with the details of the item, I’ll personally check to see if it is here. My email address is david.garon@hilton.com.