“One drawback, otherwise outstanding”

DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Everything about this property is excellent, EXCEPT the size of the bathrooms. They are really tiny and have zero counter space. Otherwise, an outstanding experience. Friendly staff, good restaurant (meet Ivy, the hostess, who will take great care of you). Location is just off interstate and most convenient to CU Medical Center.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for your positive review of your recent stay at our hotel. And, thank you for your business. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I am delighted to see your kind words about the employees, especially Ivy, in our restaurant. If your travel needs bring you back to this area, I hope you will again choose our hotel. I would be pleased to assist with your reservation. Feel free to contact me at David.Garon@Hilton.com.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Denver Aurora

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Good value for reasonable price. Rooms are large and well appointed. The dressing vanity outside the bathroom is a big plus. Bathroom and dressing vanity are granite. Lots of towels provided. Very clean and quiet. Ate in restauruant for first time, food was tasty, and reasonably priced.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for your business. And, thank you for the 5 for 5 review and your kind comments. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. I do hope that your travels will soon bring you back to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I would be pleased to assist with any future reservations. Feel free to contact me at David.Garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

If you can't find this place, go back home! Nice basic American hotel right on I225. Very good staff, clean and quiet. We got in late and did not check in until 11pm, the desk fellow was awake, fun and very efficient. Two warm cookies to help us along the night. Good sized room, great shower except why do they put the shower nozzle so low on the wall? Will stay there again next trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. I very much appreciate your feedback and your business. I am pleased to see you had a pleasant experience and that you would stay with us again. Feel free to contact me when you are in need of your next reservation. I would be happy to assist with the arrangements. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

It wouldn't be a second year if they were not so good. I thought I had a reservation and evidently did not. I was accommodated with a nice smile and warm cookies. The room was great and later at nigh more cookies were left for Santa with orange juice. The price is quite reasonable, service was friendly and I would recommend to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

5 for 5!! Thank you!! And, thank you for your business and for returning to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I am so glad to see you had another enjoyable stay with us. You have also paid us the highest compliment possible as you would recommend us to others. Again, thank you. We look forward to your stay in 2014. If I can be of help with your reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Love, love, love this hotel. The location is great, staff is so friendly and accommodating and the hotel itself it stylish and well maintained and most of all the price was great!! My kids and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub and the beds in the room were extremely comfortable. They even went out of their way to get us a roll away bed when my two sons decided they didn't want to share a bed. I will definitely be returning to this hotel every time I'm in Denver.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much – both for your business and your 5 for 5 review of the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed such a great experience! Our team members will certainly hear your complimentary feedback. I look forward to your return. Please contact me when I can assist with your next reservation. I may be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

The rates vary from $76/night to $149/night. This seems excessive. And you have to pick a "package" that may or may not include breakfast, Internet, or toilet services. (Just kidding about that last one.) Internet was slow. Bedding is below average. Elevators could use some tweaking, so they don't fall out from under your feet when you go down.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. I appreciate the feedback and your business. I am sorry to see you did not like our “DoubleTree Sweet Dreams” bed and high thread count linens. Similar to most hotels, room rates can vary depending on many factors. Usually, the lowest rate is non-refundable. Discounts are also generally available for AAA and Seniors. A hotel’s highest rate often has the fewest conditions and/or restrictions. We do offer rates that include only the guest room as well as packages so guests can bundle together breakfast and/or internet access. If I can be of assistance to you in the future, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Denver. The staff and facilities were excellent. It was very clean. It also was an easy trip from the airport. This was a great place for the event I attended.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Janet L
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you for your across the board 5 for 5 review of your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for your business. I am so very pleased to see you had a great experience. All of our team members will hear your complimentary feedback. When your travels bring you back to this area, please stay with us again. I would be delighted to have you back at our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly at david.garon@hilton.com when you are in need of a reservation as I would be happy to make the arrangements.