“Very nice stay again”

DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Once again I had a very pleasant stay. Due to an unexpected Dr. appointment hotel Management went above and beyond to accommodate me by adding one night stay to my reservation and it was hassle free. Thank you Management. As always the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your recent stay. And, thank you for your loyalty, your kind comments and for your continued support of our hotel. I am pleased to see we were able to accommodate your request. All of us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora are focused on putting the individual needs of our guests first. If I can be of assistance with a future reservation, I hope you will contact me at david.gaorn@hilton.com.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Denver Aurora

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed here a few months ago on business. Housekeeping threw away a box that was on my counter, not sure how they decide what is trash or not, you would think they'd play it safe and just throw away what is in the trash, so maybe be careful what you leave laying around.
The contents of the box were around $100. I left my name and number with the hotel so they could contact me, but after a few months- I haven't heard a thing, even after contacting HHonors. I'm a Diamond member and can't get management to provide service to me, so I don't be surprised if your service is lack luster as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jerryh0818

Please accept my most humble apology for our lack of response to your reported loss. While the hotel does have proven lost and found procedures in place, I am very sorry that you did not experience our usual levels of service. While unusual, mistakes do happen and our Housekeeping Manager is not alerted to a lost and found inquiry. Again, I apologize. If you would like, please provide me your contact information so we can follow up with you. Please feel free to call me at 303.337.2800 or by email at david.garon@hilton. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Loved the stadium seating in the room where I spent the day. The staff at this hotel was outstanding. Throughout the hotel but especially the staff in the restaurant. We anted to take our free breakfast to go and were running late. They were extremely helpful in making that happen. The beds are right on the edge...not horrible but not great.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. And, thank you for the positive feedback. I truly appreciate hearing from guests. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your time here at the hotel. Your many compliments will soon be shared with our employees. When your plans bring you back to this area, I would be pleased to assist with a reservation. I can be contacted at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Just woke up this morning to discover there was no water in my room, and found out, after calling the front desk, that they would be turning off the water for 7 hours today. (So no shower before my long flight back home.) I was told that I was alerted that this would be done with a note that was slipped under my door, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Furthermore, said note indicated that the water was being shut off for "critical maintenance and repair work," when in fact, the front desk clerk Monica explained to me, the pipes actually burst the night before. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, stay in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MBS_0804
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

I am very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience we caused you due to the work we did last week on the hotel’s plumbing system. I apologize that you did not have the information earlier about the need to shut down the water. The hotel was doing critical and planned upgrades to the plumbing system and all work is complete. Again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience we caused. As the upgrades are done, I hope that you would consider staying at our hotel in the future. I am certain you would enjoy a very comfortable stay. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of assistance. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The Doubletree was an excellent stay for my buisnes trip. The staff were helpful, the rooms were clean and quiet. I will recomend Doubletree for any buisness or recreational travel, the experiance was delightful,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your 5 for 5 review. And, thank you for your business. I am so pleased to see you had a wonderful experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora and that you enjoyed our service and accommodations. I hope you will soon return to our hotel. We look forward to having you back. If I can assist with a reservations, please contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I initially came on a business trip and my wife decided to join me. The hotel staff was courteous and very receptive and attentive to our needs. The hotel is cleaned and very centrally located. We would definitely stay at this hotel if we were to return to Aurora.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for your many compliments and for your 5 for 5 review. I am so pleased to see that we met, if not exceeded, your expectations. Our entire team will certainly hear your kind words. And, you have paid us the highest compliment possible as you would stay with us again. If I can assist with a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Hotel was great, but shuttle service was unreliable - even after confirming the service twice- it was still 45 minutes late making me almost miss my outgoing flight clean, great bed for sleeping, love the warm cookie

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviews and comments from guests are important as the feedback indicates what we are doing well and what we can do to improve. So, thank you for taking the time to post the review of your recent stay. And, thank you for your kind comments about the hotel, especially about your guest room bed and linens. While we do our absolute best to stay on schedule with our complimentary shuttle service, there are many variables that can impact our timeliness, including weather and traffic. I apologize for the frustration and any inconvenience we may have caused. I hope that you would consider staying with us again. If I can be of help in making a future reservation for you, I am available to assist at david.garon@hiltoin.com.