“Doubletree Aurora/Denver”

Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Frederica, DE, United States
“Doubletree Aurora/Denver”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The property appears to be due a remodel, but the hotel staff are really terrific. Great place to stay. They actually have a smoking room which was a surprise if you visit Colorado to check out the new dispensaries.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write the review of your recent experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I value guest feedback as it helps guide our team as to what we are doing well and what we can do to improve. I am delighted to see your positive comments about the service you received. Our employees will certainly hear your compliments. We are continuing to make improvements to the hotel including the recent installation of new mattresses and lighting in many of our guest rooms. I hope you soon will have the opportunity to stay with us again. If I can be of assistance with your next reservation, I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Aurora, United States
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The room I was in was run down, and was next to the storage room of the hotel and there was a lot of banging going on at 10:30pm. The staff were great and the breakfast was out of this world! The front lobby, and airport transportation, and pool were perfect.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank for taking the time to write and post the positive review about your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I very much appreciate feedback from our guests. And, thank you for your positive comments about our service, your breakfast experience and the hotel in general. I’m also glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary airport shuttle and indoor pool. I am disappointed, though, to see that your guest room did not meet your expectations. Our Engineering department has recently increased the frequency of their guest room inspections to better insure that our rooms look fresh and are well maintained. Please feel free to contact me when I can be of assistance with your next reservation. I am confident you will have a pleasant stay. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.
Manassas
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Though 20 miles from Stapleton International Airport, the Aurora Doubletree hotel aptly fulfilled contract needs for a training conference of chaplains. Excellent service, clean rooms and super breakfast with attentive staff who provided capable competing and caring service.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Absolutely delighted! I am so delighted to see your 5/5 review of your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I am also pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that your experience exceeded your expectations. And, thank you for your compliments about our attentive service, the cleanliness of our guest rooms and quality breakfast. When you are called back to this area for your next training, I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again. If I can assist with any arrangements, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Denver, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel is beautiful and contemporary. The staff is very friendly, and the cookie they give you upon arrival is definitely a great snack while you decide rather to eat in the restaurant, order room service or go to one of the excellent choices of restaurants nearby. Very quiet and cozy for a night to just relax and enjoy time with your significant other.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review. And, thank you for your much appreciated business. I am pleased to see that you were able to relax and enjoy the many comforts of our hotel. I am also pleased to see that you found our service to be friendly and attentive. When you are again seeking another cozy getaway, I hope you will return to our hotel. A warm, freshly baked cookie will be here for you. I am happy to assist with your next reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Brooklyn, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is a lovely looking Hilton with an extremely comfortable, clean room and the most fabulously comfortable bed. The staff couldn't have been kinder--they had a brand new yoga mat waiting in my room, which they didn't charge me for. Additionally, they gave me complimentary breakfast and internet access. I enjoyed my stay so much and felt truly pampered.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about your recent experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your business. I am pleased to see that we earned a 5/5 review and that our service exceeded your expectations. All of us here look forward to welcoming you back for another pampered stay. If I can assist with your reservation, I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband was there on a business trip last winter and there was no hot water. He ended up in the hot tub to clean up. He wasn't very pleased with the customer service and condition of the hotel but it was the training hotel. We are both happy Hilton customers but this property isn't their best.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank abst14
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for your comments about your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you because of the planned maintenance on the hotel’s water system. We did attempt to notify every guest of the shutoff. I am sorry to learn you did not see the information we distributed. With the maintenance behind us, I hope that you would consider staying with us in the future. If I can be of help with a new reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Chandler
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Our stay at your hotel was Awesome! the beds were comfortable, the bathroom was a bit small but it was fine. We stayed for 4 nights and 5 days. The pool and jacuzzi was nice and warm, while the guys enjoyed their swim. We will be back again next year for the Denver March Powwow, and i believe we will stay at your hotel again. Again, thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your business and for your valued feedback. While I am pleased to see that, in general, you had a pleasant stay and gave us a 4/5 review, I am disappointed to learn you did not enjoy the food in our restaurant. I am sorry that you did not find the food to be to your liking. We are presently introducing several new items to our menu including items with ingredients that are locally sourced. I am confident that if you have an opportunity to dine in our restaurant again, you’ll have a good experience. If I can be of assistance with a reservation at our hotel, please feel free to reach out to me at david.garon@hilton.com.