“Great Value for Location”

DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Oak Park
“Great Value for Location”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

While this hotel is located a few miles from the many other airport hotels, it still offers a shuttle service to/from the airport. Offers in-room free wi-fi, breakfast buffet, nice rooms. Decor could use a little upgrading but is still very nice for the value.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write and post the comments about your recent experience. And, thank you for the positive comments about your stay. I’m pleased to see you were able to take advantage of our complimentary airport shuttle. I hope that when your travels bring you back to this area, you will return to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. It would certainly be a pleasure to serve you again If I can of assistance with your next reservation, feel free to contact me directly at david.garon@hilton.com.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Bellaire, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2014

New construction, clean rooms, convenient to highway but quiet. Good breakfast with friendly staff. My mother lost her breakfast coupons and they were replaced with no problem. Some rooms have refrigerators.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your 5 for 5 review and for your business. Your many compliments about your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton - Denver/Aurora are certainly appreciated. I am delighted to see that it appears we met, if not exceeded, your expectations. I hope that when your travels bring you back to this area, we will have the privilege of serving you again. If I can be of assistance with your next reservation, please feel free to contact me directly. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.
Wellington, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Absolutely worse stay in a Hilton. We always prefer Hilton owned hotels due to their reputation for being a cut above. This hotel is nothing above a Motel 6. The bedding was clean and the staff was reasonably decent. We stayed in a 1 King "Suite" The carpet was horribly stained, the room stunk, parts of the hotel and room were in disrepair, the cooling system did not work, the cable was not in working order, the (paid) breakfast was inedible and later made us relatively sick. I have stayed in worse hotels/motels, however, never had this kind of experience at a Hilton. We attempted to share a romantic anniversary trip in a lovely Hilton, we were sorely disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Duane D
Thank you for your comments. I am very sorry and offer my most humble apology as we failed to provide you the experience you expected. I have discussed your feedback with our team and have already made adjustments for improvement. I would appreciate the opportunity to show you what you encountered during your recent stay is not our usual levels of service and quality. I hope when your travels bring you back to this area, you would consider staying with us again. I am confident you would have a much better experience. If I can assist with your reservation, please contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Syracuse, KS, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The entire atmosphere was awesome! Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, and the staff was very helpful! Another plus that I liked was the hotel was near a shopping center and there were many different places to eat!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you so much for your 5 for 5 review!! And, thank you for your business. I am very pleased to see that you had such a wonderful experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I hope that we will soon have the pleasure of having you stay with us again. If I can assist with your next reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

1. Housekeeping took bag of food from room. 2. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke from nearby smoking room 3. Bfast buffet was out of eggs, potatoes, bacon, pancakes, pastries & orange juice! 4. Hot tub not cleaned, lots of sand and other junk floating in water during our 4 days there

1 Thank robertgF2308ZB
Thank you for taking the time to provide important feedback about your recent stay. I offer my sincere apology for the poor level of service you experienced in several areas. I am very sorry for the inconveniences and frustrations we caused you. The hotel’s management team has reviewed your survey and have already taken the appropriate steps so similar situations do not recur. When your travels bring you back to this area, I hope you would consider staying with us again so you can see what you previously experienced was not our usual standards. Please feel free to contact me directly as I will personally see to your arrangements. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.
Sandy Springs, Georgia
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I am a seasoned traveler and I have to say that the employees at this double tree hotel has to be one of the best experience I have had in traveling to over several countries and over 43 contingent states in the last 20 plus years. Jeanne at the front desk was wonderful! She made me feel like I really was a guest and the waiters in your restaurant for breakfast. It has been a very long time since I have seen this in the hotel industry. To the general manager I say that what you have done is given me a chance to give Hilton another chance. I stop going to Hilton hotels back in 2011. I will be coming to you guys again, and will let others know about your great customer service. I think other hotels need to send there people there to get trained in the area of customer service from your own employees. I am serious. Thanks for one of the best memory at a hotel. PS. carpet needs to be change I think.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you! Thank you so much for your many compliments about our customer service here at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. Your review has been read at our all team member morning meeting. And, thank you for coming back to Hilton family of hotels. We hope we will soon have the opportunity to serve you again. If I can be of assistance with your next reservation, I am available to assist at david.garon@hilton.com.
Corrales, New Mexico
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our family of 5 stayed here during a large soccer tournament held in Aurora and found our room very spacious, clean and quiet...even though we were right behind the elevators. Staff was very friendly and helpful during a very busy time. The pool was a great bonus and the lobby was a perfect meeting place for teams.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for the compliments about the cleanliness of your guest room and our friendly and helpful service. I'm glad you and your family had such a great experience. I'm also pleased you were able to take advantage of our year-round indoor pool. We enjoy being a part of this annual soccer tournament. We look forward to seeing you again next year! If I can assist with your arrangements for 2015, please contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.