This location is not what you would expect from DoubleTree/Hilton Hotel. Customer service - there was NONE. Front desk workers were rude and acted as though we were bothering them by checking in. After they messed up my reservation management was beyond rude, going as far as telling me I was lying that I asked for a king size bed when I knew I was traveling with 2 adults and 3 kids. Really. After being on the phone with them 3 times they were not helpful not did they ever try to help me with the mess they created, even after other people checked out. Once at the hotel the main conversation we had with other guests as well was their lack of hospitality. My room had stains on the floor, peeling wall paper in the bath and the shower nozzle was falling out of the wall. There was a large hole cut in the ceiling in our closet. This hotel needs work to make it worth the cost along with a new staff/management to make it inviting. The general manager Erin was confrontational and unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Suburban Hotel in glass-&-brick building with 6-story Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Denver Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Doubletree Hotel Denver Southeast
- Doubletree Hotel Aurora