The hotel was Ok. Not wonderful; not bad. It would be nice if they had room with 2 queen sized beds rather than doubles, but the beds were comfortable. There was a small bar, and lots of activity in the lobby, and the hotel was very busy. We were there for a reunion, and a breakfast buffet was included in our rate. It was good, and the service at breakfast was great! My big complaint was this: I left several really nice shirts in a drawer in the room--my fault, of course; I get that. But I called that same day and was unable to talk to anyone in housekeeping. I finally talked to someone a day and a half after we checked out. They were unable to find my things, according to the housekeeping manager. How does that happen? The items were in the drawer in the room the day before, so someone took them. I spoke with someone else in hotel management and that person double checked, so there was some effort to help. So although the hotel was OK otherwise, I would never stay there again, because someone took my things, and I can't get past that. Sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Suburban Hotel in glass-&-brick building with 6-story Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Denver Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Doubletree Hotel Denver Southeast
- Doubletree Hotel Aurora