“Awesome staff”

DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have stayed here numerous times and have always been treated with respect and courtesy. The staff members great me by name and always have something nice to say. On one stay I was sick and the front desk sent me soup. I will continue to stay here and feel like one of the family.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for your 5 for 5 review and thank you for your loyalty to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I am pleased that over your many stays we have come to know you as your business is very important to us. If there is anything I can do to make your future stays with us more comfortable, please contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree Denver Aurora

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My 94 year old mother, sisters and I stayed at the Doubletree Hotel for my mother's family reunion. The staff was very accomodating and the restaurant staff was especially friendly and helpful every morning. We really enjoyed the delicious breakfast buffets and the indoor pool. Looking forward to returning again soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Delighted!! Delighted your family reunion was held here and everything met, if not exceeded, your expectations. Thank you for your 5 for 5 review and for the many compliments about your experience. When your plans again call for a hotel in this area, it will be a pleasure to have you return to the DoubleTree by Hilton - Denver/Aurora. I’m happy to assist with your reservation. Please feel free to call on me at david.garon@hilton.com

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The fire alarm kept going off in the night and in the morning!! Very annoying! Also, for the last 2 stays we have had no housekeeping services.( finally offered late afternoon!) Will stay there again because of location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

I offer my most sincere apology for the issues with our fire alarm system. Both our outside vendor who maintains the system as well as our Engineering team had challenges in locating the cause of the problem. However, the problem has been solved and the alarms have stopped. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration we caused you. I am also sorry for the lack of service by our housekeeping team attending to your room. We have reviewed and updated our inspection procedures and believe that a similar situation will not occur in the future.I am glad you will stay with us again. Please feel free to contact me directly when you are in need of a reservation. I can be contacted at david.garon@hilton.com

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Went there right after my wife's surgery, as a place for getting away from world and to comfortably relax and let her heal. Though I am a Hilton Honors member they still charged me $5 for internet - and then tried to get me to pay it again 2 hours before check out. We asked the housekeeper in the hall the first morning to clean our room while we went down to breakfast - no problem she said. Then returned to find room not cleaned - she said it was someone else's room to clean (could have given us that crappy excuse at beginning so we could have called for assistance). Room was very uncomfortable - no where easy to sit or watch TV. Staff was very snooty - all except restaurant folks who were nice. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dick L
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

First of all, I hope your wife has fully recovered from her surgery. I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation. We do offer packages that bundle together the guest room and breakfast and/or internet access into one reasonable rate. Please accept my apology for the lack of follow through by our room attendant to honor your request to have your room cleaned. I have spoken with our Housekeeping team and I am confident that, in the future, a request similar to yours will be promptly fulfilled. While I understand you did not enjoy your stay, I hope you have the confidence in us that we have taken your comments to heart and we can do better. I hope you would consider staying with us again. I would be pleased to personally handle your reservation. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com. .

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our visit with Doubldree was very very nice and quite relaxing because of our agenda however, Having to hold the toilet handle down in hopes that the toilet would flush was quite bad. AND it filled with toilet water to the brim of the toilet itself. The ceiling texture over the shower and tub is falling apart and needs to be repainted and or textured. Room number 427 over by the writing table or desk on the carpet...there is gum, has been on there quite awhile but still sticky. The room cleaners should've been noticing this long ago. These little things add up especially when you're having to pay quite a bit for a room. As for the bed, it was great, the linens were fantastic as well as the pillows. I look forward to staying with Doubletree again when traveling.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the detailed review of your recent stay and for your business. The feedback is very much appreciated. And, while I am disappointed you encountered several deficiencies in your guest room, please be assured that the hotel’s Engineering and Housekeeping teams have already made a thorough review of your guest room and have addressed the issues you brought to our attention. And, thank you for your loyalty to DoubleTree by Hilton. If I can help with another reservation at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora, I am available to assist at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very nice experience and everyone was quite helpful. Could not get the key to work in our room and the desk clerk was quite wonderful at 2:30 a.m. Desk clerk was quite nice and helped me get into my room. Accommodation's were very nice, freshness and supplies in the room were very good. Since we were meeting other family member that also stayed at the hotel, the bar and social area was wonderful for meeting up and socializing.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the complimentary review of your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for your business. I am pleased that our service and your guest room met, if not exceeded, your expectations.I hope we will soon have the opportunity to serve you again. If I can assist with your next reservation at our hotel, I am available to help at David.Garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We used the shuttle service for a number of reasons. Airport, to the light rail and to nearby restaurants. The service was very good. The breakfast buffet is standard to above average. The wait staff was excellent. Room was clean.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive review of your experience. We very much appreciate your feedback! And, thank you for your compliments about our shuttle service, our service in general and the cleanliness of your guest room. I hope that when you are again in need of a hotel in the greater Denver area, you will return to our hotel. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. If I can assist with a reservation, I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.