Econo Lodge Denver International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttlegreat ratecomfortable roomdenver areaconvenienceproperties
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Staff was very nice, location is perfect, near DIA and I-70, good options to grab some meal around. Wi-fi worked fine. The breakfast was simple but good enough regarding the price. The room was very clean but a little bit smelly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We stay with them at the beginning of our trip and the end. They allowed us to leave our car for ten days which is almost like getting a night free. The hotel was very full both nights. Super friendly staff, we were shown to our room and when our card didnt work we the girl ran down and replaced them. This was very kind it was late and we were so tired. The rooms are clean the beds are small. But over all great value!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I just stayed at this property and it was in pretty bad shape. The elevator was out of service and I was on the 3rd floor. The access door on the side of the building would not open and I had to walk from the back of the property around to the main entrance. This would be concerning for a female guest as the parking lot is not well lit. The staff are not very helpful either. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The hotel is located about 10 minutes driving from DIA, and has a wide range of restaurants at walking distance. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the shuttle bus to or from the airport is efficient.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here for a few nights for work and it was very convenient for the price. The location's great with a lot of restaurants nearby and every employee I interacted with provided great service. The only issue I had was the internet sometimes being a little slow, but it was doable. The shuttle from the airport was easy and very prompt. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business